#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

A Sant would never stand next to a woman in this manner, where she is grabbing his shirt which is open and up against his body.

I already mentioned my interpertation is different than yours which is singh is ready to protect- woman seeking protection. So if i go with my interpertation then sant khalsa would protect her. I don't think sant khalsa would wrap his head around terrified woman holding him with two hands seeking protection but would rather be steady fast to protect whole humanity not just his tribe.

What would Guru Nanak Dev ji say to such a photo? Would he be proud to say that is my Sikh standing in this manner with a woman who is not his wife? Baba Nand Singh ji would surely not support such misguided display of a man who portrays himself to be a Sikh in a photo.

Satguru nanak dev maharaj eternal nirgun roop of vahiguroo ji exist in all as satguru is inside of all according to gurbani, he knows intent of all/deepest secrets of all. After knowning intent (give waris ji benefit of doubt) good intent of waris ji, he wouldn't have issue at all.

Are you dasam sarbloh Granth or his friend? Lol

I'm not calling you guys crazy just saying going after n30 like this isn't balanced. I disagree with him on a lot as do many people, but they never escalate into something personal.

Children should not play with fire because they do not know how fire can spread so quickly.

I already mentioned my interpertation is different than yours which is singh is ready to protect- woman seeking protection. So if i go with my interpertation then sant khalsa would protect her. I don't think sant khalsa would wrap his head around terrified woman holding him with two hands seeking protection but would rather be steady fast to protect whole humanity not just his tribe.
Satguru nanak dev maharaj eternal nirgun roop of vahiguroo ji exist in all as satguru is inside of all according to gurbani, he knows intent of all/deepest secrets of all. After knowning intent (give waris ji benefit of doubt) good intent of waris ji, he wouldn't have issue at all.

This is not according to Sikhi as only a husband and wife can stand in this way with each other. You can disagree with Sikhi, but Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji left a hukams for how men and women conduct themselves amongst each other. Simply put on the temporal realm Guru Gobind Singh Sahib has told Sikh his orders.

Also answer rest of the questions. Would the Mata of the Khalsa stand next to another man in this way who she is not married too?

jeda shisha ganda onoo sara ganda deedaa

one who's glasses are dirty - sees everything as dirty

Menu vi sayings aunde ah

Also is that a threat? I see I've hit a nerve.

This is why you do not understand why this picture is wrong. Your thinking is just like a childs. Little brother the fire is the wrong acts that have spread throughout the Khalsa Panth by many different groups. Since your understanding is very low you do not understand how quick Sikhi is being finished by forces who pretend to be Sikhs.

The Sikhs of history will be coming back to take Sikhi back to what it is. Either you can read Dasam Bani and realize this occurrence and join the Sikhs who will be stand next to them with the Nishan Sahib flying high or you can be the opponent of these Gurmukhs.

Guru Gobind Sahib Ji came down for the welfare of the Khalsa and now Guru Gobind Sahib ji has left us Kalki Avatar among Bachittar Natak to study and realize the truth of this world. Guru ji will be sending his Akaal di Fauj to deliver the justice in the world. Sant Jarnail Singh uttered the same words. I am not scared or fear any of these forces that are trying to destroy Sikhi. I am simply here to tell the truth. I have no desire to keep going here.

First off you don't know my age, so that is an OBVIOUS attempt of a very subtle insult. For someone who just wished may Satguru bless me, you have a weird way of showing it later on.

You seem paranoid and I've been through the phase you're in thinking Sikhi will be finished. No matter how much you talk about Sikhi and what manmat is going on, it doesn't help you even 0.000001%.

Bhagat Puran Singh Ji said it the best:

"Stop these mockeries and do not talk, but live. Do not be anxious to save Sikhi. Rest assured that Sikhi can take care of itself. Your only anxiety should be to save yourself."

Wish you CK "elder" bro.

I honestly love you like a little brother because you are showing these qualities. And I meant every word when I said Satgur should bless you. I am not scared or fear that Sikhi is being finished. I even said this in my last post to you. Be patient and read before you respond. I was speaking about how Sikhs are being misled and the truth is what we need to spread by reading Gurbani. I have stated that Guru ji has already prepared the plans to take Sikhi back by send Akal Purakh di fauj so I am not worried about Sikhi being destroyed. Dharm could not be finished by the Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews or any other religion or people. However peoples will come and go and it is our responsibility to spread the truth of Sikhi so they do not get sucked into groups that are trying to destroy them. You are a Sikh who stands by Gurbani. Gurbani says stand up for truth.

What is written in Kalki Avatar is already folding before our eyes and I am not fighting this as it is my Guru's Bani. But make others understand that you are being misled to follow the worship of stones that cannot protect you once the soul leaves the body and neither can they protect you now.

The man in the picture is NOT amritdhari!If it was an amritdhari Singh with gurus bana then I would be against the picture but that picture has no amritdhari in it.At least the picture is not bringing turban wearing people down or putting them in a bad spot light.

The man in the picture is NOT amritdhari!If it was an amritdhari Singh with gurus bana then I would be against the picture but that picture has no amritdhari in it.At least the picture is not bringing turban wearing people down or putting them in a bad spot light.

Can Sikhs stand this way with a woman who they are not married too?

Would a Sikh woman stand in this fashion with another man? Would the Sikh woman who had their children limbs around their neck stand in this way with another man?

What do Sikhs say........my head can go, but my Sikhi teachings will never depart my mind and actions.