Sikhs Not Allowed To Visit Gyan Godri Sahib

Mehtab Singh

Not only that there are many other concerns that go against him. You should not ignore smuggling

people abroad.Then there are issues of land grabbing . You need two hands to clap.

If there is no impropriety there is no voice raised.

I don't know about this. But is this really an issue to create a fuss about? It's not like he's smuggling drugs. If he's helping people come abroad what's wrong with that?I know plenty of poor punjabi folks who have come to the west like that and are now living a good respectable life. My family have helped one individual using methods I would rather not mention here because if we didn't, that person would not qualify to come abroad and would have had to live a poor existence without any prospects of employment back home in Punjab. We're not Goray. We're Punjabi immigrants ourselves. Almost everyone of us has a relative or someone we know who has come abroad using unconventional methods in order to escape an existence of poverty back home

Of course sikhistan raised a moral issue.You do not get into wedlock with someone who is more

than 15 years older than you.

Veerji, she is an adult. If she was under age, your objection would have been valid. But she is old enough to know what is good or bad for her. She and her father approached for the Rishta and Daduwal accepted. What does it matter for their age difference? they are both grown up adults and have mutually consented to a marriage

ਜਬ ਮਿਆਂ ਬੀਬੀ ਹੋ ਰਾਜ਼ੀ

ਤੋ ਕਿਆ ਕਰੇਗਾ ਕਾਜ਼ੀ?

It's not like this is something out of the ordinary. Many of our people have age differences. A relative of mine and his wife have an age difference of 20 years. He was a widower of about 50 years and she was about 30 years old when they got married. My grand father and grand mother had a difference of 11 years. My Mama Jee and his wife have a similar age difference. If the girl is under age I would fully agree, but if they both are consenting adults then it's not even an issue.

He is helping people by taking money.There is a post cited here.Is that good? It is degradation of morals.

Johny ji, your grandfather never claimed to be a religious preacher.

My next point is , is Sarna not a congress tout. Of course he is and he banned dasam bani in delhi guru ghars

Then why friendship with him? Is that respect for Guru's bani?

Here is that

http://www.sikhsanga...n-the-uk/page-3

Baba ji, is doing some great parchar. However he needs to maintain his credibility and that is through being transparent, like Baba Ranjit Singh ji.

So he needs to clarify, why he has not spoken up against Prof Darshan Singh. I remember a number of years ago, a reporter from the News of the World (same one that has been involved in exposing the Pakastani Cricket players and match fixing), in an undercover role approached Baba Baljit Singh about 'human traficking/illegal immigration', i.e. bringing someone from India, with his jatha for money. The report in the paper was a total embarrasemnt for the Sikh Community. Baba ji, did not complain to the Press complaints commission nor did they deny and clarify in the Punjabi media. I think it was related to a Gurdwara in the Midlands, where the undercover reporter approcahed Baba ji.

Once he clarifies, his credibility will be restored. Once again can i re-iterate that he is doing some great parchar.

I agree, marriage between two adults is never an issue, unless some body is taking advantage of other person due to circumstances (e.g., financial). However, this is not the case here, at least it seems that way. According to these people everybody is a pervert.

Let us not generalize .No one said everyone is pervert.

This concern a person who professes to be religious preacher and champion of sikh thought.

He needs to maintain a discipline that goes with sikh maha purash if he wants to become one.

Why friendship with panth dokhis who ban bani of Dasam pita in Guru Ghars, oppose

constructing memorials for victims of 1984, defend perpetrators of 1984 genocide etc

He is helping people by taking money.There is a post cited here.Is that good? It is degradation of morals.

Johny ji, your grandfather never claimed to be a religious preacher.

My next point is , is Sarna not a congress tout. Of course he is and he banned dasam bani in delhi guru ghars

Then why friendship with him? Is that respect for Guru's bani?

Here is that.

veerji, I do not think breaking international immigration law is a measure for morals. Most of these immigration rules are unfair to be honest. Plenty of Singhs who came to the west as kirtanis/kathakars became pakkay after breaking these immigration rules. I know of a son of a Kharkoo(Shaheed) who came to the west, but wanted to become Pakkaa, so he was helped by fellow Singhs who used some unconventional methods to make him Pakka. Today that Singh is working hard, owns a house and living a respectable life.

As for the marriage issue. I still don't see what's the fuss. She is a grown up(adult) from a respectable family. By getting married they are not even breaking law of the land nor of the Sikh religion. If she and her father does not have objection, no one else should either.

Agree he should not have joined alliance with Sarna.

Let us not generalize .No one said everyone is pervert.

This concern a person who professes to be religious preacher and champion of sikh thought.

He needs to maintain a discipline that goes with sikh maha purash if he wants to become one.

Why friendship with panth dokhis who ban bani of Dasam pita in Guru Ghars, oppose

constructing memorials for victims of 1984, defend perpetrators of 1984 genocide etc

As I mentioned before anybody is better than Badal. So you see nothing wrong with Saini being promoted by Badal. I don't care about sarna, but anybody who can take stand against Badal cannot be bad. The issue here is that gurdwara was destroyed

, and he is protesting against that, nothing to do with your favorite topic Dasam Granth. I support Dassam Granth, but at this point Sikhs have more issues than that.

As I mentioned before anybody is better than Badal. So you see nothing wrong with Saini being promoted by Badal. I don't care about sarna, but anybody who can take stand against Badal cannot be bad. The issue here is that gurdwara was destroyed

, and he is protesting against that, nothing to do with your favorite topic Dasam Granth. I support Dassam Granth, but at this point Sikhs have more issues than that.

We are talikng about religious preacher Baba daduwal and not politicians.Of course saini is worse but has baba daduwal raised his

voice against him?If so show me where.

Baba daduwal is a religious figure. Does he want to become politician?Then he should join politics.

Of course Dasam Granth should be a favourite topic for all panthic sikhs as there is no sikhi without

it. This is under attack and was banned by Sarna in Delhi gurughars.Those who say it is not an issue

are not well wishers of sikhi.

veerji, I do not think breaking international immigration law is a measure for morals. Most of these immigration rules are unfair to be honest. Plenty of Singhs who came to the west as kirtanis/kathakars became pakkay after breaking these immigration rules. I know of a son of a prominent Kharkoo(Shaheed) who originally came to the west as kathakar, but wanted to become Pakkaa, so he was helped by fellow Singhs who used some unconventional methods to make him Pakka. Today that Singh is working hard, owns a house and living a respectable life.

As for the marriage issue. I still don't see what's the fuss. She is a grown up(adult) from a respectable family. By getting married they are not even breaking law of the land nor of the Sikh religion. If she and her father does not have objection, no one else should either.

Agree he should not have joined alliance with Sarna.

Johny101 ji

You are not getting essence.I said that accepting money for bringing in people

illegally is lacking in morals. That negates Guru sahib's teachings.

Daduwal knew what Ragi and missionary promoter stands for. Banning Dasam bani

is the most serious issue.Imagine if such people get hold of akal takhat. They will

destroy sikhi. So daduwal should shun such agents of anti sikh forces.

We are talikng about religious preacher Baba daduwal and not politicians.Of course saini is worse but has baba daduwal raised his

voice against him?If so show me where.

Baba daduwal is a religious figure. Does he want to become politician?Then he should join politics.

Of course Dasam Granth should be a favourite topic for all panthic sikhs as there is no sikhi without

it. This is under attack and was banned by Sarna in Delhi gurughars.Those who say it is not an issue

are not well wishers of sikhi.

I never said Dasam Granth is not an issue. All I said is that it is not the only issue facing Sikhs.

I never said Dasam Granth is not an issue. All I said is that it is not the only issue facing Sikhs.

One will not say it directly.But one can read in between lines. This is the most pressing issue in front of sikhs

as if there no granth there will be no sikhi.

Here is views about sikhi from Sarna gang sikhs with whom daduwal has alignment.

http://.org/articles/GS%20Sadhewalia/2013/24%20Jan%2013%20Keep%20shut%20(article%20reg%20Jeonwala)%201%20-%20GS%20Sadhewalia.htm

2011 ਵਿਚ ‘ਸਿੰਘ ਸਭਾ’ ਨੇ ਇਕ ਛੋਟੀ ਜਿਹੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਰੱਖੀ ਸੀ ਉਸ ਵਿਚ ਕੁਝ ਸੱਜਣ ਬਾਹਰੋਂ ਵੀ ਆਏ ਹੋਏ ਸਨ ਜੀਹਨਾ ਵਿਚ ਕੈਲੇਫੋਰਨੀਆ ਤੋਂ ‘ਸਿੱਖ ਬੁਲਟਿਨ’ ਵਾਲਾ ਹਰਦੇਵ ਸਿੰਘ ਸ਼ੇਰਗਿੱਲ ਵੀ ਸੀ। ਸ੍ਰ. ਸੁਖਦੇਵ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਾਖਾ ਦੇ ਘਰੇ ਚਲ ਰਹੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਇਹ ਵਿਦਵਾਨ ਬਹਿਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੱਤ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਮਾਤ ਪਾ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ, ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੇਗ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਜਾਇ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਛੋਟੇ ਨਿਆਣੇ, ਯਾਨੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਉਂ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਗਈ? ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਜੀ ਛੋਟੇ ਜੁਆਕ ਹੀ ਸਨ। ਜਦ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਆਇਆ ਤਾਂ ਸ਼ੇਰਗਿੱਲ ਅੰਗਰੇਜੀ ਵਿਚ ਕਹਿਣ ਲੱਗਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਕੌਣ ਸੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ? ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹੈਰਾਨੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਕਿਸ ਦਿੱਤੀ?ਹੀ ਵਾਜ ਜਸਟ ਲਾਈਕ ਬੇਬੀ He was just like a baby? ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਲਈ ਤਾਂ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਵੀ ਜਵਾਕ ਹੀ ਹੋਣੇ ਹਨ, ਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ 9 ਸਾਲ ਦੀ ਉਮਰ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰਤਾਗੱਦੀ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਮਿਲ ਗਈ? ਇਸ ਸ਼ੇਰਗਿੱਲ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਵਾਰੀ ਕਾਨਫਰੰਸ ਵਿਚਲੀਆਂ ਹੋਈਆਂ ਮੀਟਿੰਗਾਂ ਵੇਲੇ ਕੋਈ 50 ਬੰਦਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਲੋੜ ਨਹੀਂ, ਸਮਾਂ ਵਿਹਾ ਚੁੱਕੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਨੇ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ ਦੀ, ਭਾਵੇਂ ਲਾਂਬੇ ਕੇਸ ਕਰ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਘਰੜ ਮੁੰਡਾਏ, ਦੀ ਗਲਤ ਵਿਆਖਿਆ