Sikhs Not Allowed To Visit Gyan Godri Sahib

Mehtab Singh

Daduwal was also mired in controversy while taking and leaving kabootars in UK.It was posted here a few months earlier.

I will never criticize a person if he stands for panth. He was always in league with Sarna, a congress agent and promoter of

darshan who banned dasam bani kirtan in delhi Gurudwaras.he attended his so called convention at delhi called to

protest against excommunication of Darshan. So his love is for sikhi is laced with greed.He delivered a very notorious

speech there.DElhi sangat punished them in elctions.

Why does not he take a jatha to Sarna and protest against supporting congress in delhi elections and giving ticket to sajjan

Kumar's son? He preys on emotive issues to gain popularity.

Veerji, I don't think it's fair to judge him like this. Daduwal himself is a Dasam Granth believer, promotes Rehit, Amritvela, Naam Simran, he will not even break his bibek Rehit while in jail. Singhs in India do not have as much info about Kala Afghanists/missionaries as we do here in the west. They are more exposed here than in India. Regardless Daduwal is still one of the few individuals who have the courage to openly speak against injustices by the GOI and Badal Sarkar. After Sardar Simranjit Singh Maan, Daduwal has been arrested more times than any leader right now in Punjab. Even when he doesn't do anything, the Punjab Police will still arrest him because they fear his Parchar. In Punjab I have seen his popularity with the youth who will listen to his CDs in their cars. When the Rajoana protests started happening all over North India, many Panthic Singhs including Daduwal picked up and arrested on the orders of the Badal Sarkar because they feared what parchar he might start doing.

As I mentioned, it was an impolitical and unwise move on his part to make a political alliance with the anti Badal, Sarna coalition. It would have been better had he chosen some third front or just stayed out. He's not perfect, Singhs can also make mistakes. Sikhs of the past have made unwise alliances with wolves in sheep's clothing. The original Akalis way back before 1947 who were men of character made an alliance with congress not realizing that the same congress party will one day betray the Sikhs and carry out the Sikh genocide decades down the road. The current Akali leadership is in alliance with the BJP who themselves like to claim credit for operation bluestar! The worst political move Sikhs made post partition was probably to boycott state elections of 1992 because of which Beanta won who later carried out the worst human rights abuses. Sant Samaj also made a huge mistake by choosing to join the alliance with Badal. Many began to make unfair judgements about the Sant Samaj because of this political alliance with Badal. Somethings are not as black and white. Daduwal is just a part of the long list of how Panthic Singhs can sometimes make wrong political decisions by choosing to align themselves with the wrong people.

Johny101 ji

There is a difference between acts of politicians and daduwal. Daduwal is not a politician and earns his living as a religious preacher.

Then he should abide by religious ethics. He is not so ignorant not to know about mischief of Darshan ragi. He also knew Sarna

promotes ragi.

Then why should he be courting Sarna and attend his so called world sikh convention? That is the point one should note.Then where are

his ethics when he brings people in UK (The report above indicates that) on fraudulent basis.

Then why friendship with radha soami Guru.Daduwal knows what radhasoami stand for.

These are the points one should take into account before praising such characters.

GPS ji,

Let me get this straight, at this time (not the past), you still think Badal is better than Congress. The same Badal, whose police chief is Saini. Saini is still torturing Sikhs till today (if you want then I can send you examples). Saini who killed Sardar Davidarpal Singh Bhullar's father and other family members, and who killed five year innocent nephew of Shaheed Balwinder Singh Jatana, and I can keep on going. At least, congress took the MP seat from Sajjan, but Badal promoted the biggest butcher of Sikhs.

Some <banned word filter activated> Sikhs in 80s were also saying that the Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale is a congress agent, but that didn't make him a congress agent.

Let’s for the sake of argument agree that Daduwal has done this as a drama, it is still more than Badal and all the other Sikhs have done together this year. Right now Sardar Gurbax Singh is on strike to get innocent Sikhs released, and now take a wild guess who is against him.

Presently, our biggest enemy is Badal not Congress!! I will like to see every congress person dead, so you can imagine that Badal has to be worse than that for me to say that.

GPS ji,

Let me get this straight, at this time (not the past), you still think Badal is better than Congress. The same Badal, whose police chief is Saini. Saini is still torturing Sikhs till today (if you want then I can send you examples). Saini who killed Sardar Davidarpal Singh Bhullar's father and other family members, and who killed five year innocent nephew of Shaheed Balwinder Singh Jatana, and I can keep on going. At least, congress took the MP seat from Sajjan, but Badal promoted the biggest butcher of Sikhs.

Some <banned word filter activated> Sikhs in 80s were also saying that the Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawale is a congress agent, but that didn't make him a congress agent.

Let’s for the sake of argument agree that Daduwal has done this as a drama, it is still more than Badal and all the other Sikhs have done together this year. Right now Sardar Gurbax Singh is on strike to get innocent Sikhs released, and now take a wild guess who is against him.

Presently, our biggest enemy is Badal not Congress!! I will like to see every congress person dead, so you can imagine that Badal has to be worse than that for me to say that.

ascap ji

Two wrongs do not make one right. Daduwal should not be condoned because of fault of others.

He is a religious preacher.He should set example for others.

Why should he court radha soami chief? Why should he marry, as the above post says, someone

who is half of his age. Why should he smuggle people abroad for monetary considerations?

dodging main points wont help.. Mysterious that why ppl follow a guy who marries someone who can be her daughter's age.

Listen to sant ji speech, 30 seconds (1:20 to 1:50)

Sikhistan jee, That's just a low blow. Stop trying to make it out like she is under age. His wife is a woman who is in her early 20s and comes from a respectable family, he is middle aged. She and her father approached for the rishta and Daduwal accepted. It's like when you cannot find any other thing, then you will start grasping at straws by doing character assassination of a person. What more does the GOI want than for Sikhs themselves to tarnish the name of Panthic leaders who are a thorn on their side so they lose all credibility and GOI/Punjab police has a chance to say "see even Sikhs are against him". Veere, long ago Singhs did not have this mud slinging type mentality. This is what women in kitchens do. It seems anyone we do not agree with on an issue we just end up doing a smear campaign against them. This is wrong on so many levels.

GPS Veer Jee, I think your real concern with Daduwal is that he joined the political alliance of Sarna who is anti Dasam Granth. You know I myself am against Sarna for this very same reason too. But these matters should not be seen in black or white. Many people joined political alliance with Sarna not because they agreed with his Anti Dasam Granth stance, they joined because he was the only strong opponent of Badal. Personally I think Badal is the lesser of the two evils. Many Singhs in Punjab do not understand what kind of person Sarna is. They think joining hands with an enemy of an enemy is a wise thing to do not realizing that the person they are shaking hands with is even more evil.

Sikhistan jee, That's just a low blow. Stop trying to make it out like she is under age. His wife is a woman who is in her early 20s and comes from a respectable family, he is middle aged. She and her father approached for the rishta and Daduwal accepted. It's like when you cannot find any other thing, then you will start grasping at straws by doing character assassination of a person. What more does the GOI want than for Sikhs themselves to tarnish the name of Panthic leaders who are a thorn on their side so they lose all credibility and GOI/Punjab police has a chance to say "see even Sikhs are against him". Veere, long ago Singhs did not have this mud slinging type mentality. This is what women in kitchens do. It seems anyone we do not agree with we just end up doing a smear campaign against them. This is wrong on so many levels.

GPS Veer Jee, I think your real concern with Daduwal is that he joined the political alliance of Sarna who is anti Dasam Granth. You know I myself am against Sarna for this very same reason too. But these matters should not be seen in black or white. Many people joined political alliance with Sarna not because they agreed with his Anti Dasam Granth stance, they joined because he was the only strong opponent of Badal. Personally I think Badal is the lesser of the two evils. Many Singhs in Punjab do not understand what kind of person Sarna is. They think joining hands with an enemy of an enemy is a wise thing to do not realizing that the person they are shaking hands with is even more evil.

Not only that there are many other concerns that go against him. You should not ignore smuggling

people abroad.Then there are issues of land grabbing . You need two hands to clap.

If there is no impropriety there is no voice raised.

Jonny101 ji,

Thanks for responding to Sikhistan's post. His post is so outrageous that I didn't even know where to start. I still cannot beleive that some body can compare two adults marriage to a rape, it is more than ridiculous.

Of course sikhistan raised a moral issue.You do not get into wedlock with someone who is more

than 15 years older than you.

Girl is 21 and baba ji is 39 years old.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=182790851870931&story_fbid=183747705108579

Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal, 39, who tied the knot with 21-year old Bibi Sukhmit Kaur (daughter of Dr Gurmit Singh) is a well-known Sikh preacher but his personal wedding invitation to the Dera Chief has come as a surprise.