Sikhs Not Allowed To Visit Gyan Godri Sahib

Mehtab Singh

Yes, I can read between the lines that you only support Badal and Saini because they are not against Dasam Granth. You care less that thousands of Sikhs are languishing in jails and shaheed Singh families are without food.

As Sant Baba jarnail Singh ji Khalsa bhindrawale said our main fight is against injustice that has been done to Sikhs.

Yes, I can read between the lines that you only support Badal and Saini because they are not against Dasam Granth. You care less that thousands of Sikhs are languishing in jails and shaheed Singh families are without food.

As Sant Baba jarnail Singh ji Khalsa bhindrawale said our main fight is against injustice that has been done to Sikhs.

I do not support any politician leave aside badal as he has made many faulty decisions.

Writing in derogatory langauage about bani of khalsa is the biggest injustice.Instead of mocking me that

my favourite topic is dasam granth , you, should also raise your voice against Sarna gang

of missionaries who use filthy language against bani of khalsa.

Ask daduwal also put hs beliefs in practice and start a compaign against such elements .I will be the first

person to support him.

Did you read this

http://.or... Sadhewalia.htm

2011 ਵਿਚ ‘ਸਿੰਘ ਸਭਾ’ ਨੇ ਇਕ ਛੋਟੀ ਜਿਹੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਰੱਖੀ ਸੀ ਉਸ ਵਿਚ ਕੁਝ ਸੱਜਣ ਬਾਹਰੋਂ ਵੀ ਆਏ ਹੋਏ ਸਨ ਜੀਹਨਾ ਵਿਚ ਕੈਲੇਫੋਰਨੀਆ ਤੋਂ ‘ਸਿੱਖ ਬੁਲਟਿਨ’ ਵਾਲਾ ਹਰਦੇਵ ਸਿੰਘ ਸ਼ੇਰਗਿੱਲ ਵੀ ਸੀ। ਸ੍ਰ. ਸੁਖਦੇਵ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਾਖਾ ਦੇ ਘਰੇ ਚਲ ਰਹੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਇਹ ਵਿਦਵਾਨ ਬਹਿਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੱਤ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਮਾਤ ਪਾ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ, ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੇਗ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਜਾਇ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਛੋਟੇ ਨਿਆਣੇ, ਯਾਨੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਉਂ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਗਈ? ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਜੀ ਛੋਟੇ ਜੁਆਕ ਹੀ ਸਨ। ਜਦ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਆਇਆ ਤਾਂ ਸ਼ੇਰਗਿੱਲ ਅੰਗਰੇਜੀ ਵਿਚ ਕਹਿਣ ਲੱਗਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਕੌਣ ਸੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ? ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹੈਰਾਨੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਕਿਸ ਦਿੱਤੀ?ਹੀ ਵਾਜ ਜਸਟ ਲਾਈਕ ਬੇਬੀ He was just like a baby? ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਲਈ ਤਾਂ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਵੀ ਜਵਾਕ ਹੀ ਹੋਣੇ ਹਨ, ਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ 9 ਸਾਲ ਦੀ ਉਮਰ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰਤਾਗੱਦੀ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਮਿਲ ਗਈ? ਇਸ ਸ਼ੇਰਗਿੱਲ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਵਾਰੀ ਕਾਨਫਰੰਸ ਵਿਚਲੀਆਂ ਹੋਈਆਂ ਮੀਟਿੰਗਾਂ ਵੇਲੇ ਕੋਈ 50 ਬੰਦਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਲੋੜ ਨਹੀਂ, ਸਮਾਂ ਵਿਹਾ ਚੁੱਕੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਨੇ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ ਦੀ, ਭਾਵੇਂ ਲਾਂਬੇ ਕੇਸ ਕਰ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਘਰੜ ਮੁੰਡਾਏ, ਦੀ ਗਲਤ ਵਿਆਖਿਆ

And see this also

unquote

Sikhs of delhi have awarded exemplary punishment to these anti panthic elements in Gurudawra

elections.Sangat knows better who are their real enemies.

As I been saying all along, that I support Dasam Granth. However, you are saying that nobody can do anything good for Sikhs unless they come and first tell you that they support Dasam Granth. Don't respond I got your point.

It is good you realize now that Dasam granth is an issue as this bani is under attack from missionaries propped by sarna.

Please advise daduwal to shun bad friends as their aim is to harm sikhi which he wants to defend.

There is a singh who is sitting on fast for release of sikhs in jail.His fast has entered 7th day.Daduwal

should take his place and sangat will support him. I will be the first one to support him.

It is good you realize now that Dasam granth is an issue as this bani is under attack from missionaries propped by sarna.

Please advise daduwal to shun bad friends as their aim is to harm sikhi which he wants to defend.

There is a singh who is sitting on fast for release of sikhs in jail.His fast has entered 7th day.Daduwal

should take his place and sangat will support him. I will be the first one to support him.

Fast is on it's 10th day not 7th, but I know he hasn't shown his support for Dasam Granth, so who cares, right? I will let him know that nothing counts unless these Sikhs let you know about their support for Dasam Granth. This is my last post on this topic, as you can see I got it, that only issue is Dasam Granth for Sikhs it doesn't matter that thousands of Sikhs are languishing in Badal (who btw support Dasam Granth) govt jails.

Fast is on it's 10th day not 7th, but I know he hasn't shown his support for Dasam Granth, so who cares, right? I will let him know that nothing counts unless these Sikhs let you know about their support for Dasam Granth. This is my last post on this topic, as you can see I got it, that only issue is Dasam Granth for Sikhs it doesn't matter that thousands of Sikhs are languishing in Badal (who btw support Dasam Granth) govt jails.

Then why does not he do something about that instead of delivering fiery speeches

at anti panthic convention convened by Sarna at Delhi.

He should be forthcoming on such issues rather than courting Radha soami Guru who

is converting thousands of unsuspecting sikhs. That is what he should de first.

So mending with Radha swami is all good. I guess I can hang with tytler, sajjan kumar, sumedh saini etc and still be a sikh leader.. ?

In this age nobody marries someone 17+ years younger and be the spiritual leader.

He is a hoax. Led an agitation against conversion of Gurudwara into Radha soami dera. Had closed door meeting

with radha S Guru .Made friendship with him.

Do you befriend a man who stand against basics of sikhi and converting thousands of sikhs in Punjab?

You simply do not do that.

In this age nobody marries someone 17+ years younger and be the spiritual leader.

If both parties are content and both families are content what does it have to do with anyone else?

She could be 17 years older and what difference would it make?

This kind of lame thinking makes people ask how could some of the Guru's have had more than one wife?

Focus on the things that matter, not the things that are irrelevant.