Film Shooting To Be Banned Inside Golden Temple

singhbj singh

Sukhi, I understand your frustration but sometime it's is hard to live life by sikh ideals which means respect other person regardless how different they are from you. When it comes to Singh sahib then they deserved to be fully respected by sangat and we all should do that.

Further to this comment, Sukhi you are not simply respecting the person but you are also giving regard to the position. It does not mean you can't be critical, but you have to be decent in your criticism.

Ironically, we will respect when it comes to a courtroom for example or some western institution. There too you may disagree with the judge but you are upholding the and authority of the process and position. If you are critical, it is with deference and decorum for the position and institution.

If disabled sangat do bring their own wheelchairs then i am 100% sure that no-one would deny them. I also think that Akal Takht Sahib should give detailed report rather than one line with such exemption.

Our folks are crazy, regardless of their good health they would try to find any fake reason to get a chair. Example is that whenever i travel, i see punjabis misusing wheelchair request from airlines. Most of the request is not health reason but a reason that it is hard for them to switch flights, language barrier and so on.

That is so typical of apne. If they see a potential privilege they will try to milk it as much as they can. Just look at how Punjabi people drink alcohol during flights to or from India. They will drink till they get drunk because it's free Sharaab. As mentioned by you airport wheelchair is a classic example. So many of our people use it for no reason what so ever. That's exactly what happened with chairs and benches in Darbar halls of Gurdwaras in the west. Intended for disabled people or people who are unable to sit on ground, but most of the people using it are those who can sit on the ground. It's morally wrong and just like a physically normal person parking at a handicap parking just because it's closer to the store.

just hope they implement such mattea to the max, ie no badal sitting on chairs in mahrajs hazzoori !!! they have left it a bit open, from now on ? so what about all the gwarea who have already got benches or chairs at the back ? do they remove ? can't have it both ways really, as ever we seem to worrying about the wrong things in the panth.