Why the armed struggle is not the solution

uk_khalistani

Guest Parvenderpal

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with the previous post. I think in order to achieve Khalistan we all need to become Khalsa first... not just a few thousand... but all 20 million+ of us. This means all of us practicing Sikhi in its purest practical self. If this could be achieved I don't think getting our homeland back would be a big deal...

But getting the Sikhs and "Sikhs" :T:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pavenderpal.... why such a negative attitude? Sri Guru Granth Sahib has the power to turn sinners like us into saints just like that. However, the sinners must make the effort to learn about sikhi and gurubani and put what they learn into practice!!! As for picking up arms this is a last resort. I don't know if you can go and tell a Singh or Singhneea whose who family has been totured, raped, abused, and murdered that 'the pen is mighter than the sword' - how can they go and tell the people or voice their concerns when doing so will get them thrown into jail!!! Who could they turn to? They couldn't turn to their families, they couldn't turn to the police or authorities who were meant to protect them - our Guru Ji was being burn't!!! After witnessing this all can you still say the pen is mightier than the sword???

Forgive me if I have made any mistakes or errors.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji won the war by using weapons and declared His victory by words. So shall Khalsa. "Koi Kisi Ko Raaj Na Dehay, Jo Lehay Nij Bal Say Lehay". This is the truth. truth does not change over time no matter what the situation is and what the population is. those hindu bihari piss in their pants when they even think about facing Khalsa Army. Victory of Khalsa does not depend on population or pens but power of Naam Simran and kirpa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Sir Tera Talwaar Teri, Kes Teray Dastaar Teri,

Bachan Teray Ikrari Teri, Khalsay Di Sardari Teri.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i just wanna make a comment regarding all the sikhs leaving Punjab for the West and the vast number of Biharis and migrants in Ludhiana and Doaba.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE BIHARIS AND MIGRANTS ARE TENANTS, THE LAND AND ALL STIL BELONGS TO SIKHS. MOST SIKHS WHO DO COME TO THE WEST DO NOT SELL EVERYTHING IN PUNJAB AND COME HERE, THEY COME HERE SEND MONEY BACK AND HAVE THE BIHARIS KEEP THEIR HOUSES UP TO PAR AND THE FIELDS IN SHAPE.

PERSONALLY SPEAKING I LIVE IN THE WEST, BUT LOADS OF ZAMEEN BACK HOME, IT'S STILL MINE. THIS IS THE CASE WITH A LOT OF SIKHS IN CANADA AND ENGLAND AS WELL AS IN THE U.S.

WHY YOU THINK SO DELHI AIRPORT IS PACKED WITH SARDARS WHEN YOU LAND THERE? IT IS BECAUSE THEY ALL COMING TO MAKE SURE THEIR HOUSES AND ZAMEEN ARE OK. YEAH THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE LEAVING BUT THEY AIN'T SELLIN PEOPLE. PLUS SINGAPORE AIRLINES HAS FLIGHTS TO PUNJAB, WHY? BECAUSE MANY PUNJABIS ARE GOING BACK TO VISIT THEIR HOMES THAT THEY STILL OWN, THEY DON'T GO TO RENT PLACES FROM BIHARIS...

THINK ABOUT IT...PEACE.

the biharis are takin over punjab, they gettin their own ration cards n soon they will b able to vote in punjab, its not long before thers a bihari minister in charge of punjab, but as u say loads of punjabis are comin to west its not all bad as they are only here 2 make money n send it back home, the more punjabis sendin money to punjab the richer it becums

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Why the armed struggle is not the solution

because there is no problem,

the problem was taken care of by satwant singh.

Joga Singh read some books about post 1984 and you will find many problems Sikhs faced and are still facing!!! Which the liberation of Khalistan will solve..... through words.... or through Weapons.

If there is going to be any armed liberation it needs the right timing and scenerio in relation to geo-political issues. Neither which is present at this moment of history. We have to remember that there are various political moments within Pakistan and Indian Union who want freedom from the central ruling power base. Only a united front of freedom seeking peoples can break these entities of India and Pakistan therefore providing Sikhs an oppertunity to recalim the whole of Punjab(Khalistan), the homeland.

The peaceful way to get more power and control over Sikh affairs is to work within the system or infiltrate it and use their methods of suggesting what should be done or not. At the moment Sikhs are very weak force in Indian politics, the current PM is nothing more than a puppet of Sonia Gandhi i'm suprised she hasnt got her hand stuck up his backside permenantly.

For Sikhs to yield influence they must use the tactics of their enemies and out smart them in strategies not relying or resorting to manpower or braun to achieve things.