This Is The Best This Progeny Of A Eunuch Called Gandhi Could Do

Mehtab Singh

Sajjan Kumar is moving scot free for the past 30 years, nothing happened to him. Earlier an arrest warrant was issued against him, CBI went to arrest him, and wasn't able to arrest him, he absconded, CBI and Delhi Police said, we can't find him :). Nothing is going to happen to him.

And nothing is going to happen to him in future either. It's almost 30 years. He has lived a very comfortable life since then. He was given a party ticket and made an MP as a reward for butchering the Sikhs. Justice delayed is justice denied. The whole system is corrupt. The whole country needs a revolution. The common man is suffering because of this system which has resulted in the GOI waging a war on the Sikhs in 84 and in turn Sikhs were forced to start a defensive armed resistance during the 80s for their self respect and dignity. Naxalite movement is still very strong and growing and now AAP which is the party of the common man who are sick and tired of putting up with the corrupt Netas who are looting and exploiting the country.

Post those Videos as evidences, else we have heard a lot of lies from yourself ...

That might be the reason your posts not getting posted, as you just post lies without any evidences ...

I will start you off here. As I gather them I will post them but if you delete them then forget it.

Here is one with Simranjit Singh Maan. Can you tell me what he is saying right at the start. Simranjit's Father is talking with MAster Tara and Baldev Singh and is told " Asee sare hindu aitho baja dama agay. dhoti wale bodi wale sara kush laje jama gaye" - translated " We will drive out all the hindus, dhoti wearers, bodhi wearers and take everything"

This is from the Day and Night Series on Operation Bluestar. Pause at 19:05 - and read what Bhindranwales own secretary Harvinder Singh (??) gives to the Armed forces in a statement. I have taken the liberty to write it down for you as far as I could read. Below:

"The word "hit list" was coined by the press. There was no register or anything of that undecipharable. The undecipharable of the person to be assassinated were often announced in the open congregation. Some of the selective killings like that of Inspector Bishu (??) and others were done at the behest of the Sant. He used to whisper orders to Shahbeg Singh. Sant would not approve of general killings and other crimes committed by people aiding in the darbar sahib"

- Harvinder Singh, Secretary of Bhindranwale

Really, we are answering this Hindu guy. Without any doubt, we know Hindus have killed more minorities than all the countries of the world put together, but Hindus still have the audacity to say that they are the victims. Just think, India has killed more muslims every year than Palestianians who have died since 1948.

Just compare Muslims killed in the last three years in the middle east with muslims killed in India. Please don't take Syria or lybia in account that is a civil war.

Unfortunately, my replies are being deleted by people who do not want to answer them.

UKL = Don't worry my posts often get deleted too simply for stating a (Giani Ditt Singh's) Singh Sabha pro-Gurmat viewpoint.

But you will get my full support when I see that the campaign for justice is not being hijacked by those who want to destroy and disintegrate india

UKL = Regardless of who is affiliated to a campaign for justice, insaaf is exactly that. You should support justice regardless of those (you dislike) who wish to see justice for suffering innocents.

especially with pakistani support.

UKL = The Pakistani support angle is a monstrous lie aimed at Sikhs. How can we Sikhs who saw 20% of our Qaum's population butchered to death in the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs have anything to do with murderers who killed in per capita terms twenty times as many innocent victims as the Nehru-Gandhi empire did? It is an old ploy to denigrate Sikhs and it has no basis. Personally, I feel no Sikhs should give the terrorist Pakistani regime any hard currency via pilgrimages (which in of themselves are contradictory to Gurmat).

Just the other day I saw two videos of sikhs - one was saying that we should be butchering and eating cows in our gurudwaras, and the other was basically calling "sita" a .

UKL = For you to mention these is an utter distraction from the issue at hand! So what if a couple of fruitcakes have idea's which are wholly repudiated by 99.99% of the Sikh community?

UKL = Worryingly however, my estimate is that a good 33% of the so-called forward caste Hindu population (primarily Khatri's, Rajputs, Brahmins, Bania etc) were fully in support of Indira Gandhi's evil terrorist actions in 1984 as borne out by Rajiv's electoral success thereafter.

And those kinds of videos (I cannot blame the entire the sikh community) are not making you any friends...

UKL = Agreed that there is no point to offend Hindu's needlessly given that the greatest number of new members of the Khalsa Panth are likely to arise from erstwhile so-called Hindu backgrounds but two videos are simply not representative of mainstream Sikh opinion. Indira adopted the same approach by portraying one segment of the community as representative of all of it.

But I am happy to see that the sikhs are finally using political astuteness to get their legitimate demands, and the government is starting to bend.

UKL = I think, in hindsight, everyone can see that hundreds of thousands of innocent Sikhs were murdered as a result of terrorist Dehli government being more politically astute than the response from Punjab after 1980 where even Mehta Taksal were unwittingly roped into getting Indira Gandhi back to Prime Ministerial power in 1980 and thereby facilitating 1984 to transpire.

Really, we are answering this Hindu guy. Without any doubt, we know Hindus have killed more minorities than all the countries of the world put together, but Hindus still have the audacity to say that they are the victims. Just think, India has killed more muslims every year than Palestianians who have died since 1948.

Just compare Muslims killed in the last three years in the middle east with muslims killed in India. Please don't take Syria or lybia in account that is a civil war.

Did you count the kashmiri pandits? Bomb blasts done by the moslems? 1.5 million bengali hindus killed in modern day Bangladesh?

I think you need to get some hearing aids, I've heard they are very affordable on ebay. Taking stuff out of context again. He said "Hindutve". As for Dhotiwale and Bodhiwale that was referring to then congress leadership. Punjabi Hindus didn't wear Dhotis. The full proper context of the statement by Sardar Mann is that at the time around the so called 'independence" his father had a conversation with Mastar Tara Singh who assured his father that if congress leadership(Dhotiwale and Bodhiwale) ever betray Sikhs, the Sikhs will kick out these Hindutve, Dhotiwalas and Bodhiwalas to which his father did not agree to blindly trust the safety of the Panth in the hands of the congress because around the time of independence Sikh leadership had more options on the table and could have gained much for the Sikhs.

He said this is what someone suggested in a meeting. Anyone who knows the Sikh religion would never take such a statement seriously. You are just grasping at straws since you have nothing concrete to use against Sikh nationalism.

As for your statement of Sandhu, that is a statement given to the Indian army under torture. When he along with SGPC men had surrendered in Teja SIngh Samundri Hall there were 350 Sikhs(including elderly, women and children) hiding there. The army selected Sandhu along with the SGPC leadership and took them to safety and threw grenades at the rest of the people in the hall. Out of the 350 Sikhs, only 70 survived. Now we know why he was selected and protected by the Indian army.

Torture? Did Sandhu ever complain of torture? Mr. Sandhu was telling the truth. If he was being tortured he would incriminated bhindranwale in everything like the GOI wanted. But he says bhindranwale knew about the random killings done by his followers, did not approve of them but did nothing to stop them. There was no hit list (contrary to bogus government reports) and bhindranwale ordered the selective killings, and the names decided for killing were given in an open congregation.

I think that you are the one that is grasping at straws with the Simranjit Singh Maan video. Mr. Singh unwittingly told a little secret. Mr. Tara Singh and Baldev Singh sided with the hindus during partition, tried to get as much land as possible by putting up a joint front and then planned to run the hindus out of punjab and quote "take everything"

I agree with your assessment of the cow slaughter in the Harmandir Sahib video. This is just a <banned word filter activated> speaking and I don't hold the sikhs responsible just the <banned word filter activated> (s) who said it. But do you condemn his comments or no?

Unfortunately, my replies are being deleted by people who do not want to answer them.

UKL = Don't worry my posts often get deleted too simply for stating a (Giani Ditt Singh's) Singh Sabha pro-Gurmat viewpoint.

But you will get my full support when I see that the campaign for justice is not being hijacked by those who want to destroy and disintegrate india

UKL = Regardless of who is affiliated to a campaign for justice, insaaf is exactly that. You should support justice regardless of those (you dislike) who wish to see justice for suffering innocents.

especially with pakistani support.

UKL = The Pakistani support angle is a monstrous lie aimed at Sikhs. How can we Sikhs who saw 20% of our Qaum's population butchered to death in the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs have anything to do with murderers who killed in per capita terms twenty times as many innocent victims as the Nehru-Gandhi empire did? It is an old ploy to denigrate Sikhs and it has no basis. Personally, I feel no Sikhs should give the terrorist Pakistani regime any hard currency via pilgrimages (which in of themselves are contradictory to Gurmat).

Just the other day I saw two videos of sikhs - one was saying that we should be butchering and eating cows in our gurudwaras, and the other was basically calling "sita" a .

UKL = For you to mention these is an utter distraction from the issue at hand! So what if a couple of fruitcakes have idea's which are wholly repudiated by 99.99% of the Sikh community?

UKL = Worryingly however, my estimate is that a good 33% of the so-called forward caste Hindu population (primarily Khatri's, Rajputs, Brahmins, Bania etc) were fully in support of Indira Gandhi's evil terrorist actions in 1984 as borne out by Rajiv's electoral success thereafter.

And those kinds of videos (I cannot blame the entire the sikh community) are not making you any friends...

UKL = Agreed that there is no point to offend Hindu's needlessly given that the greatest number of new members of the Khalsa Panth are likely to arise from erstwhile so-called Hindu backgrounds but two videos are simply not representative of mainstream Sikh opinion. Indira adopted the same approach by portraying one segment of the community as representative of all of it.

But I am happy to see that the sikhs are finally using political astuteness to get their legitimate demands, and the government is starting to bend.

UKL = I think, in hindsight, everyone can see that hundreds of thousands of innocent Sikhs were murdered as a result of terrorist Dehli government being more politically astute than the response from Punjab after 1980 where even Mehta Taksal were unwittingly roped into getting Indira Gandhi back to Prime Ministerial power in 1980 and thereby facilitating 1984 to transpire.

I agree with everything you have said except one point. The people inside the darbar sahib did have direct links with pakistan.

You can find this in the Day and Night series on Operation Bluestar when Shahbeg Singhs brother Beant Singh spills the beans. He says one day Shahbeg Singh came and said that pakistan has backstabbed us and is not going to provide support, as promised. He also goes onto say that if Bangladesh can be created why not a khalistan over here.

Along with that we still have members of certain groups still hiding out in pakistan. And we know that Benazir Bhutto gave lists to Rajiv Gandhi about the names, locations of the khalistanis.