Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani in SGGS

Jasjit

Dear All - WJKK WJKF. I was told recently that there is some of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Does anyone know which page it is on, and what the bani is ??

Thanks.

WJKK WJKF.

VJKK VJKF

I think uve been told wrong. Ure not thinking of Dasam Granth are you? Sori, im not too learned bout this but i dont think bani by Guru Gobind Singh Ji is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Also u asked which page its on... not to offend u or nething but please use the phrase ANG rather than PAGE.

Bhul Chuk Maaf and thanks! :lol:

listen to katha of Saloak Mahalla 9 by Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale. He talks about one Salok of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Puratan saroops written by Baba Deep SIngh Ji have "Patshahi 10" written before the salok. The Salok is "Bal Hoaa Badhan Chuttay". Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sat Sri Akal:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?Sour...D=G&PageNo=1429

(Scroll down to the Dohira).

In the Dohira, you can see two lines of thought...the first is one which talks of exhaustion and beseeching the Almighty for support. The next two lines stated that strength has been restored. Some (so far, I have mainly heard these views from the Damdami Taksal) say that the first two lines are from Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib, which he wrote to his son, Sri Gobind Rai (who was not Guru at the time, hence not the title of Guru) in a letter, who then responded with the following two lines in a responding letter.

Keep in mind that the Gurbani is under Slok Mahalla 9, which designates that the ninth Master wrote the verses. The tenth Master wrote as Patshahi Dasvi.

Who's right? Got me... :lol::