Sangat Matrimonial

singhbj singh

Yeah i may not be amritdhari, but at least we dont promote caste especially on Sikhi channel. Too right its daft, double daft. Anybody that is lookin for caste marriage can go on any other site.

Make me so angry to see that aunty too promoting it.

Worst program on that channel i say. Confuse the community even more. That money could be spent elsewhere thru different means.

That program got nothin to do with Sikhi, its a community program, oh yeah i forgot sangat tv for the community, then wheres the other religious castes?

One word for it Bakwas.

Reference no.78623 jatt sikh ramgharia sikh lawyer 8ft 10 uk citizen that's all you hear.

Eh kida da program

reference mm56352269

Reference no. 26365884

Reference no 5623366

Aho pata reference numberaa nu bhete sunan nu.

Hear hear!

What you said is damn right... Ref number this, ref number that....then in between that they have the cheek to reference sikhi in their nonesense!

Brother, why would I embrace Christianity or Islam? I have no problem with my religion, it's perfect! Have you heard how ridiculous this sounds, your basically saying do what your mum and dad say, even though it's wrong and never mind what Akal Purakh said on that particular matter....have you ever heard of the sakhi of the young singh who's mother tried to stop him being beheaded from the Mughals? I'm sure you have, I wonder what this Mahaan shaheed would of thought about your view, maybe he, as you have defined should of listened to his mother, withdrew from the line and obeyed her wish?

Your willingness and relaxed manner for caste based marriage is to me somewhat unbelievable my brother, on the basis that it states clearly in the Shiri Guru Granth Sahib, which you quote in other posts you have made, of the no tolerance of caste? Brother do you partly agree with the guru or fully?

Also why give advice based on Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji if you don't follow it yourself, why then quote it's shabad, how can you fix someone else's problems using sikhi as your basis when you don't follow it fully yourself?

Also you stated that families try to stick to tradition and play safe when it comes to a child's marriage? Your only tradition, reet ravaajh should be sikhi!

It would be better, if you just said you partly belief in sikhi and your caste you hold close, as from what you say confuses me whether your a sikh or not. Either choose your caste and follow its tradition at the helm of parents, or choose sikhi, and live your life to the hukam of the guru and Akal Purakh, don't mix both, as you are intentionally diluting the religion I live for and would die for! Unite my brother, leave caste back in Brahmin society where it belongs.

I hear you sister, worst thing is a amrit dhari sister reads out the caste based engagement proposals? How daft!

I am not talking about myself, you or anyone but in general.

Lets be realistic how many guys or girls have the guts to go against or leave parents.

If at all someone revolts, it is due to love not Gurmat.

Why are you forcing others, by default it is parents who find a Compatible match for kids.

If kids want to do as they please then parents should kick them out like true westerners.

Only one in a million is self made rest all enjoy fruits of seed sown by parents.

I am not talking about myself, you or anyone but in general.

Lets be realistic how many guys or girls have the guts to go against or leave parents.

If at all someone revolts, it is due to love not Gurmat.

Why are you forcing others, by default it is parents who find a Compatible match for kids.

If kids want to do as they please then parents should kick them out like true westerners.

Only one in a million is self made rest all enjoy fruits of seed sown by parents.

Veer, I find it extremely hard to understand your point. My angle is from a sikhi angle, you originally posted about the matrimonial show rite? I personally dont think that show should be advertised under the Sikh banner as it were, because it is caste based. This website has a no for the meat issue, i feel the same should be done when it comes to shows like the matrimonial show.

If your parents are wrong and making you so something which is against gurmat it becomes manmat. So you would follow this blindly because it came from your mum and dad? I just dont understand that. Parents can be corrected if they are wrong.

I agree with you that the majority of desk marriages are arraigned by parents, but i dont believe in caste based marriage. I believe in Sikh based marriage.

Why would you promote a website which is caste based?

Also, I am not forcing anybody, it is as per gurmat!

you are the one who pointed out the cancer (caste) prevailing within the sikhs today.......I do wonder how we sikh start crying when someone calls us hindu or branch of hindus....but somehow we have proved it with our own minds and behaviour . nobody calls himself/herself singh/kaur today .our families teach us about our gotras castenames...not about singh/kaur....

Yes I agree, but as we are parent generation now, we should learn from their mistakes and do the the opposite, teach our children about Singh and lair and not jaat/paat.

Veer, I find it extremely hard to understand your point. My angle is from a sikhi angle, you originally posted about the matrimonial show rite? I personally dont think that show should be advertised under the Sikh banner as it were, because it is caste based. This website has a no for the meat issue, i feel the same should be done when it comes to shows like the matrimonial show.

If your parents are wrong and making you so something which is against gurmat it becomes manmat. So you would follow this blindly because it came from your mum and dad? I just dont understand that. Parents can be corrected if they are wrong.

I agree with you that the majority of desk marriages are arraigned by parents, but i dont believe in caste based marriage. I believe in Sikh based marriage.

Why would you promote a website which is caste based?

Also, I am not forcing anybody, it is as per gurmat!

Haven't seen the show, am only talking about their website.

Site is just a medium, it depends on you whether to respond based on caste or not.

Browse the profiles which state "caste no bar".

Why make a FUSS !

Were you rejected due to caste or class ?

Just remember it as a learning experience, not as failure.

A Gursikh will accept it as God's Will and let Dharamraj make pseudo- BHEKHI sikhs pay for it.