Pineal Gland Activation

• 1 month later...

3rd eye is the agya chakra in between your brows and dasam duar is crown chakra.

Many sources get these mixed up or put them together.

The 3rd eye chakra is active when we are babies, but it closes up as we grow up in the maya world.

You should focus on NAAM SIMRAN as the core, and all your chakras start opening up and getting balance with the dasam duar/crown chakra as the last goal.

The video above uses binaural beats and specific base frequencies that have been proven to produce the same wavelengths you get with deep meditation.

It's very interesting stuff and I'm actually going to try and compose my own waheguru simran with binaural beats instead of just relaxing music you get with some other waheguru simran tracks. (this technology does have some strong basis!)

BUT.. you can't and mustn't use it as an alternative. If it can help you settle down to prepare you for mediation, then use it as little tool here and there,....BUT focus on Naam simran and everything slowly begins to fall in place with his grace.

but you need a hefty setup to record that sound

It's more of sampling and mixing with a beat producing program and then sitting the whole thing sitting on the specific base frequency.

I have access to most of the gear and it was my wife that suggested I make some for the kids to listen to !

i would like to listen as well

i have used same audio before while studying

I will let you know when I get around to it !

I know I can come up with something by spending 2 full days on it..BUT

at the moment my main priority is just doing simran...any spare moments I have then that's what I like to do..