New World (American) Order Vs Russia Asia Centric World Order

genie

As a keen observer of world affairs and geo-politics. It has been an interesting time seeing how the zionist bank owned & controlled american government has been slowly trying to encircle russia over the years by pretending to be its friend.

We have observed back in history how they helped the islamic terrorists in kashmir, Chechnya and afghanistan together with the saudi's (who are in the zionists pay pocket) trying to destablise the soviet union and destablise its allies ie india, etc.

We have seen the gradual shift of power and economic might from west to east over the recent years thanks to globalisation. With China doing particularlyl strongely and now is the worlds biggest economcy and on course to become a super power which is expanding its reach into Africa. A continent raped and pillaged by white European colonialists over the centuries and left in the state it is for debt slavery and economic reasons.

So now question is there going to be a real phyical conflict between physical western *Edited* capitalist interest based banking cartel vs oligarch russian communist system?

Will the west and east clash now for supremacy in ukraine to decide whose world order is going to be top dog?

I think most of these conspiracy theories like this one posted on this thread are dumb and this thread should be shut down

Arent you that same guy whose been posing as a sikh and was posting anti-sikh stuff in the air india thread a few days ago?

This is not a conspiracy theory its conspiracy fact the educated and intelligent individuals around what world know whats going on I guess the simpletons wont agree or the ones trying to conceal the truth wont agree and will try to suppress and oppress the debate ;)

Lets not get into arguments here and stick to the point please. Canadasingh, if you dont agree with the post, then ignore it and if it is "dumb" im sure the mods will close it. The issue with apnay is we love to fight each other move than explain your point in a civilized manner, im victim of this too.

Oh an FYI, genie has valid points and is right its not a conspiracy. But please share your thoughts as well

Unwarranted outside intervention to suit their geo-political interests. I'm glad putin is standing up to NATO and not letting Russia be encircled and taken over. The world has long needed a counter balance since the fall of the soviet union because without one the imperialist corrupt rothschild bank west has gone into countries on false pretexts with impunity attacking sovereign nation states for their oil and other resources.

WJKK WJKF

America is trying once again to use NATO as it's puppet to put weaponry directed towards Russia legally as they can't go marching in themselves and do it! The tables are indeed shifting, I think the ancient calendar of the Mayans actually predicted this rather than the world ending in 2012, it demonstrates the change of human emotion and world power leading to world war and the climax of kal jug.

WJKK WJKF

actually its simpletons who believe in conspiracies that you state genie

care to explain what I posted what was anti sikhi??

WJKK WJKF

You do not need to be rude, we are all sikhs here. If you did not want to contribute to such a topic then why contribute? Just refrain from giving your view and let other sangat members converse.

WJKK WJKF

Gland Putin is standing up? What planet are we from? Have you read this guy's past at all???? Whilst US foreign policy is shockingly selective Im dumbfounded you could even praise such a person. Yes the penninsula in question is predominantly Russian both demographically and historically, but what happened was a huge disrespect of defined borders agreed. It should have taken place under UN control so that democratically it would have moved over to Russia. As far as East / West is concerned China is rising power at moment that is true. But its hardly a clash of Civilizations as described. Empires rise and fall. The zionist conspiracy rubbish put on here is borderline racism. I believe in freedom of speech but am surprised this topic hasnt been closed off, Its been a while since Ive read such a hate filled post. Its the same kind of rhetoric that brought about the ethnic cleansing in Germany, of the Baltic states. Jains and Sikhs have disproportianate powers in teh subcontinent imagine if this kind of vitriol was spewed out on a Hinduu site how would we react. Sorry if I have caused any offence or made any errors.