Harjinder Singh Srinagar Wale Praising The Traitors Of The Panth Badal

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apology accepted.

What Impression are you trying to Give Saying like that "Indian Kirtanis"??? Explain me

What's wrong with paying kirtanis, no one thinks twice paying DJs but we're not happy to pay someone who will bring us closer to Guru Ji. Shame on us

Don't agree with him praising badal. However all of that aside...Nevertheless, I am still speck dirt of his feet for amazing kirtan seva he did all his life and touched many souls, I would still listen to kirtan by him if i come across with it as i tend to listen to gurbani sung by inner voice/emotion. I remember in the past listening to shalok nauvan gurbani by jagjit singh ghazal singer..it was sung with full bairaag aspect. Absolutely marvellous.

• Like 1

Bibi sounds chardhikala but very dissapointed with comments made by Harjinder Singh. Ive not seen them praise the Badals previously so wondering what had changed their minds so late in the day!

But wasn't it Bibi ji who said be close to badal

But wasn't it Bibi ji who said be close to badal

Veer Ji/Bheney,

Who a high avastha individual chooses to associate with is their perogative. They are above love and hate, something outside our mat. I'd just to like to know from Bhai Sahib why now? I'm sure they have spoken against Punjab Sarkar in the past but dont have a recording. It was during a Sikhs in the City event in West London about 7 years ago.

• Like 1

For God sake this video is old. It is important to understand the context of this video, the recording is from a kirtan program directly after the funeral of Mrs Badal. Just because certain characters are perceived to be bad does not mean that everyone in their family is bad.

so explain the stories in punjab about how she asked people for money when they asked for promotion (read youtube comments) and also how when a person in punjab wanted to get a permit to run a bus and was sent to her she said yes you can have a permit not for one bus but two if you let us have the other bus !

Quote from youtube below

here was a senior police officer in Punjab police, an uncorrupted Gursikh Amritdhari, he was due for retirement in a few years time and a relative who knew Parkash Sin BAD ALL, suggested that they go see him and get him a promotion before retirement due to his excellent clean record he will get a better pension, after meeting PS BAD ALL, he said ' Go see Bibi Ji ( his wife ) and she will know what to do, so they met the wife and explained their good intentions, she agreed to help on one condition that he arranges 10 Lakhs as a gift of appreciation for her, her daughter in law ( BIG MOUTH ) Sone di Haar di pujari Harsimran Kaur was also present. The Kind Gursikh officer wished her well and left the house with parting words that he rather die standing for his principles than bribe for a promotion that he truly deserved. The only place Harjinder Singh shud had said was that it is HELL after death for this family, for money, Harjinder will even sell his own family. All these people are Gurbani dey Chor, they amass wealth on overseas trips and buy properties and land , not only in India but also Overseas, the Thath in Melb by Amar Singh is another example of these pseudo Sikhs.

why invite indian kirtanis to the Uk?

what shortage of accomplished kirtanis is there in the UK?

woudlnt it be better if indian kirtanis concentrated on Sikhs in india? Or even Pakistan? Have these famous kirtanis ever considered going to pakistan to do kirtan?

IMO, orgs/people like kirtan seva uk should not invite them here in the first place.

• Like 2

For God sake this video is old. It is important to understand the context of this video, the recording is from a kirtan program directly after the funeral of Mrs Badal. Just because certain characters are perceived to be bad does not mean that everyone in their family is bad.

Did not realise it was old footage. Still does not disguise the fact that sift salaah of Badal himself is out of order. Praising the bibi is fine if that was her jeevan, there was no need to falsely claim Badal was a decent Mukhmantri and sevadar of Punjab and comparing him to a Darvesh is laughable.

• Like 1

why invite indian kirtanis to the Uk?

what shortage of accomplished kirtanis is there in the UK?

woudlnt it be better if indian kirtanis concentrated on Sikhs in india? Or even Pakistan? Have these famous kirtanis ever considered going to pakistan to do kirtan?

IMO, orgs/people like kirtan seva uk should not invite them here in the first place.

Speak to people in Pinds and unless their relatives reside in them, well known kirtanis do not touch poor villages as it no doubt impacts their bank balance and popularity. Usually they find themselves in foreign countries (to escape the hot summer months of India), where commonly wealthy locals ferry them round from one house to another. Committees and organisers in the West are as much to blame as they send free tickets and I'm sure other incentives - how else are they going to fill the Gurdwarey and golaks.

• Like 2

What Impression are you trying to Give Saying like that "Indian Kirtanis"??? Explain me

I mean kirtanis from India. They should concentrate on their own house. They are needed more in India. In the western world, the Gurdwaras are way more active than in india, so they should focus on this.

NOT come here, do 30 programmes in 20 days, to make a lot of cash.

Kirtan seva uk, do you make any money from kirtani jathas coming to the UK?

Speak to people in Pinds and unless their relatives reside in them, well known kirtanis do not touch poor villages as it no doubt impacts their bank balance and popularity. Usually they find themselves in foreign countries (to escape the hot summer months of India), where commonly wealthy locals ferry them round from one house to another. Committees and organisers in the West are as much to blame as they send free tickets and I'm sure other incentives - how else are they going to fill the Gurdwarey and golaks.

well-said.

what gets me, is that in india there is an abundance of potential, yet an unwillingness to act for change. Bhai Harjinder Singh should try doing a tour around Beas villages or around Bathinda area, or even go to Pakistan.

A visit by him to the UK will have no effect on Sikhs here.

I mean kirtanis from India. They should concentrate on their own house. They are needed more in India. In the western world, the Gurdwaras are way more active than in india, so they should focus on this.

NOT come here, do 30 programmes in 20 days, to make a lot of cash.

Kirtan seva uk, do you make any money from kirtani jathas coming to the UK?

well-said.

what gets me, is that in india there is an abundance of potential, yet an unwillingness to act for change. Bhai Harjinder Singh should try doing a tour around Beas villages or around Bathinda area, or even go to Pakistan.

A visit by him to the UK will have no effect on Sikhs here.

Have you ever been to India ?? I mean India not only punjab..have you?