Islamic State ‘Now Controls Resources And Territory Unmatched In History Of Extremist Organizations’

guruvah

Guruvah, only Isis can answer that. But you don't need to go to Iraq because USA decided on air strikes.

Isis will be history soon. I can already see them running and some can't because they are over weight and here comes the bmb.

The air strikes are a good news BUT only aimed for Iraq...not Syria or even Ar-Raqqa(Syria) where their Islamic state "capital" is.

Apparently VICE new has gained exclusive excess to them...(video made somewhere in June)

Guruvah not Islam but who interpret it wrongly. Don't blame the whole religion. I know there are some verses but lets not bring only those upfront to condemn everyone following it.

Remember who laid the first stone for Sri harmander sahib ji? How much bani so we have of Muslim Bhagats?

For god sake stop watching these videos. We don't want you converted. Joking !

Guruvah not Islam but who interpret it wrongly. Don't blame the whole religion. I know there are some verses but lets not bring only those upfront to condemn everyone following it.

Remember who laid the first stone for Sri harmander sahib ji? How much bani so we have of Muslim Bhagats?

For god sake stop watching these videos. We don't want you converted. Joking !

These men are from the Al She'etat tribe(in Syria) rebelled againts Isis rule, see for yourself how ISIS dealt with them:

http://justpaste.it/alkher18f

(they advertise their genocide & everyone in the world knows about it)

It about time we take POLITICAL CORRECTNESS about "peaceful Muslims" and throw it where it belongs----->The Garbage!

Because the "Peaceful Muslims" have done nothing to make the world a better place to live in.....

Admin, let the link remain.... a genocide is a genocide.

They advertise and we watch and forward links.

When you said garbage I hope you are not talking about Muslim saints bani.

If peaceful Muslims haven't done anything then what have we done?

Do you agree that peaceful Muslims just like us can't do anything except TALK?

The air strikes are a good news BUT only aimed for Iraq...not Syria or even Ar-Raqqa(Syria) where their Islamic state "capital" is.

Apparently VICE new has gained exclusive excess to them...(video made somewhere in June)

They are making a mistake by not targeting them in Syria. But Syria is not oil rich like Iraq I guess so Americans wont get directly involved there. But atleast Americans are doing something, better than nothing. That Yazidi women crying was really hard to watch, it can move anyone.