Sign in to follow this  
MalangBadshah

What Does The World "sullay" Means?

Sat Sri Akal,

So I was just wondering...what is this word actually mean?

I have seen my friends using this word "sullay" to refer to Muslims. By "why" use this word for Muslims? Does this have to do with the fact that Muslims are circumcized?

Any explanation will be very helpful.

I am just curious.

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It is used as a derogatory term referring to Muslims. The reason might be known to the ones who use them.

You are an old member here. You'll know which members use it. So can you tag them etc?

I want to know the background of this word...

I do not know the definition or root of this word but growing up I have heard this word used by "Sikhs" in a derogatory way against Muslims. This word I have seen been used casually even on "sikh" forums. In any case gursikhs and any person in general should not use such terms.

basically it is short for sulaman a name used by muslims, so therefore refer to someone as a <banned word filter activated> it means a muslim , p, etc.

thats what i have always understood actually if it does then rather than being an insult , it is actually a praise and means man of peace and is the same as the name solomon used in other faiths.

Edited by sat

it refers to any person who supports pedophilia and slavery.

For example, many muSULLmaans support pedophilia by default just because Prophet Muhammad was 54 when he first had sex with 9 year old Aisha. Obviously many kaffir peoples (the opposite of sullay-maans) believe pedophilia to be wrong hence the term's origins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrRlsMRomtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b304zMmULM

Edited by SheikhYoBooty
  • Like 1

It probably comes from the older derogatory word for Muslims which was MuSLAH. Plural would be MuSLLAY. So Sullah probably is the shortened form of the word Musla.

the term <banned word filter activated> also comes from whenever muslims speak the prophets name they say sullawalla sullam