Gori Sardarni Sets A Good Example

singhbj singh

Just to be fair, not all white Sikhs are 3HO, some of them just came to Sikhi another way than yoga. I personally met a non-3HO white Sikh, it's just the most popular.

Majority are 3HO sikhs sorry to say. Harbajan does not represent what you call your normal sikhi. I abhor people that try to put 3HO sikhs on the pedestal just becaus they happen to be gorehs. This is done mostly by those that have their roots in punjab sadly! In fact, if you study them properly they are not sikhs but hindus in the disguise of sikh bana, because they don't do anything which resembles your normal day to day sikhi who are amritharies. I became a amrithari sikh by going to my local gurudwareh where I lived 20 years ago and I see the difference.

The person that started this topic should have had some sense before starting this debate. People are bound to interpret or react to his or her motive for doing so in different ways.

That is also promoting a form of racism, just because you feel one race looks nicer doesn't mean you should just say it on a form, especially in a religion that says,"Recognize all other women other than your wife as mothers and sisters. Do not engage in marital behaviour with them." 52 Hukams.

It is a way of promoting racism. The person should not have posted the picture and added comments for the 'desi' ladies to learn something from it. This is very insulting thing to do for the desi ladies. I am married to a desi lady and she is very clever and stunning looking. She does not need to be told to learn something from this picture depicting a gorie lady. She is a bright person.

Very racist subject. Brown sardanies look nicer in or out of the sikh clothes. :biggrin2:

My wife is a 'brown sardarni' as you put it, and she is a very beautiful lady. You should ignore the person who initiated this topic. It was a stupid thing to do with equally stupid (burlesque) message for the desi ladies to learn from the picture.

Majority are 3HO sikhs sorry to say. Harbajan does not represent what you call your normal sikhi. I abhor people that try to put 3HO sikhs on the pedestal just becaus they happen to be gorehs. This is done mostly by those that have their roots in punjab sadly! In fact, if you study them properly they are not sikhs but hindus in the disguise of sikh bana, because they don't do anything which resembles your normal day to day sikhi who are amritharies. I became a amrithari sikh by going to my local gurudwareh where I lived 20 years ago and I see the difference.

The person that started this topic should have had some sense before starting this debate. People are bound to interpret or react to his or her motive for doing so in different ways.

In the UK or Canada, most of the "Gorey" Sikhs are not 3HO, the majority usually learn about Sikhi, through some blessings. The first Gora Sikh was Max Arthur McAuliffe, before 3HO even existed. Martin Singh also. Became a Sikh without 3HO influence. It's really on relevant in America.

Can anyone please delete this topic? The racism has gotten out of hand since the beginning, now it's a white v.s. Brown war. Also in the future no one should ever make a topic involving race, or else this will be the topic,"All 10 Gurus were brown" because when we allow one instance of racism: more will come, "Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was a Jatt" both situations would be deleted, so this one should be deleted as well.