Horrors Of Milk Consumption - Premature Aging, Osteoporosis, Cancers And Heart Disease - Now Scientific Studies Confirm It

regarding, never was produced for us, its not the case here .

like i said, whatever the case , i am not stopping it.

our elders drank , so did our gurus

if the locals are cruel, maybe i will get from a friends dairy they take good care of cows. so not stopping it.

It is simply pointless debating with you. Throughout this topic, no one has asked you to stop consuming dairy products. Do as you please. But your ignorance ufff thats at another level.

• Like 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh the ignorance...If preventing a mother from nurturing her child and stealing milk from a baby isnt the epitome of cruelty, i dont know what is.

And we forget the suffering the cows endure because of us. Its plain disgusting. The whole diary industry. Its said that a glass of milk causes more suffering than a steak! Time to question our vegeta

I don't see any problem with milk it just needs to come from a good cared for cow.

To drink milk (shop bought) you have to 'bury your head in the sand' if you don't want to think about how it got there. In the UK at the moment you can get 4 pints for under a pound, if you know anything about economics you know that to hit this price the cows aren't going to be well treated.

The modern cow used in the west has been selectively bred over the years to increase yeilds (they are the dairy equivalent of those poor boiler chickens used for poultry production). Look at the life of a cow, the way they are managed (fed cheap, plied with medication which will then enter the milk), it is actually quite sad. Its industrial, what do you think happens to cows once their yields drop off? Do they go to some nice cow retirement field?

Personally if for example Guru Nanak Ji was around today and saw how the farms operated he'd be quite appalled in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Millions if not billions have been drinking it before us, nothing happened to them. Stop being gullible.

Leh far dudh da glass. :angry2:

• Like 1

What abiut the GMO food we eat everyday and in every plate and bowl?

that means everyone is stuffed except those who have their who farm and plant and eat there own food

Millions if not billions have been drinking it before us, nothing happened to them. Stop being gullible.

Leh far dudh da glass. :angry2:

it alright bro u can have a glass of pus

that means everyone is stuffed except those who have their who farm and plant and eat there own food

it alright bro u can have a glass of pus

A glass of what? :blink2: