Horrors Of Milk Consumption - Premature Aging, Osteoporosis, Cancers And Heart Disease - Now Scientific Studies Confirm It

panthicunity

I know I am an outcast here at SS - majority here who support milk drinking , gheo etc - (shall I say right wing sikhs - as opposed to me who is more libral and rational ) - will support gianis like Thakur Singh (who lie through their teeth ), and bachitar natak.

Under Moderation until further notice

Express your anger against corporate practices not against the product. I wonder how and what these folks will do when they are raising their own kids without milk.

There is no difference in ideology of some of us here and gandhi who refused to give medicine to his wife on his standpoint and she died but when he fell sick, he took all medication.

Teek ya, atyachar nahi hona chaheeda kissay janwar teh but sara kuj asaan nahi control kar sakday. Degh banavo milk taun bagaer.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

personally I have seen the difference milk can make to kids with asthma, excema,and stomach problems such as IBS, through my work as a homeopath and as a Mum and it is true that dairy creates more problems than it solves in the west . I only give kids minimal grass-fed organic non-antibiotic use dairy and the one time we switched because it wasn't available the kids got very bad stomachaches and sleep disturbances along with phelm overproduction. Steer clear of soya it is worse than dairy for your body.

I would recommend soaking almonds and sesame and make your own nut milk at home , if you worried about b12 defiency watch this guy

It is not the end of the world if we don't have dairy; in the jungles Singhs and Singhnian would have very little regular dairy when on the move and they stayed strong and healthy Waheguru has alternative ethical ways to get all we need to us in our diet.

regarding, never was produced for us, its not the case here .

like i said, whatever the case , i am not stopping it.

our elders drank , so did our gurus

if the locals are cruel, maybe i will get from a friends dairy they take good care of cows. so not stopping it.

It is simply pointless debating with you. Throughout this topic, no one has asked you to stop consuming dairy products. Do as you please. But your ignorance ufff thats at another level.

To drink milk (shop bought) you have to 'bury your head in the sand' if you don't want to think about how it got there. In the UK at the moment you can get 4 pints for under a pound, if you know anything about economics you know that to hit this price the cows aren't going to be well treated.

The modern cow used in the west has been selectively bred over the years to increase yeilds (they are the dairy equivalent of those poor boiler chickens used for poultry production). Look at the life of a cow, the way they are managed (fed cheap, plied with medication which will then enter the milk), it is actually quite sad. Its industrial, what do you think happens to cows once their yields drop off? Do they go to some nice cow retirement field?

Personally if for example Guru Nanak Ji was around today and saw how the farms operated he'd be quite appalled in my opinion.