Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh,

Latest news is Bhai Sahib has been arrested under 306 for attempted suicide and is now in jail in Ropar...it was good to see Sangat doing one day strike across the globe , but we need to keep the pressure up now ourselves using media

ARRESTED!!!!!?!??!!? Source Please?

FB feed update from Sikh Channel about four hours ago, sorry for the delay getting back to you

chasing the feed in microscopic letters found out old news from day 41 last year....jeez wish the agencies wouldn't send out confusing messages with title latest news....ARRRGGHHH

anyway we did our hartal (mian bibi) from yesterday night until tonight Maharaj di Kirpa nal , Sangat's ardas will reach hopefully will reach Guru ji and we will have unity in the face of the oppressors.

Sikh activist Bhai Gurbakhash Singh Khalsa who is sitting on hunger strike since Nov 14, has warned to shun even drinking water if the government would not meet his demands by Jan 2 of releasing Sikh political prisoners permanently who are languishing in various jails of India despite having completed their terms.

I finished my 24 hour fast too.....it was a struggle I can't imagine going more than 1 day with that kind of upset stomach I experienced. So much respect to Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa.

I don't know but I felt no headache or stomach gnawing for the duration but then I did normal work around house and paat as much as possible it was strange cos normally i get splitting headches if I miss food in mornings ...and acid ....guess it shows it was for the right reasons ...Waheguru ji sare utte kirpa karo

Massive respect to Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa Ji whose commitment and personal sacrifice towards justice is incredible.

Respect to all brothers and sisters who fasted in solidarity (though I believe we can always achieve more by active action rather than fasting)

But personally, alongside all Sangat I can't help feeling sick at the possibility of Bhai Sahib's health facing irreversible damage at the very least.

We desperately need Bhai Sahib alive to fight the next 5 decades plus towards eradicating injustice, illiteracy, ill health, addictions, biraderi masle, female infanticide etc afflicting our Qaum (and thereafter also others) as well as doing parchar of Sikhi.

I support Bhai Sahib but along with all Sangat i pray they survive this to actively fight towards justice via non-violent constructive actions as opposed to self-sacrificing fast methods which, whilst i support Bhai Sahib as a great Gursikh, make me uncomfortable as a method of attempting to achieve justice (from politicians and judiciary who are overwhelmingly corrupt).