Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Just seen this

ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਨੂੰ ਅੰਬਾਲਾ ਵਿਖੇ ਸਿਵਲ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਾਸਨ ਨੇ ਦਾਖਿਲ ਕਰਵਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਭਾਈ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਦਾਖਿਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਸੀ ਭਾਈ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੀ ਜਾਰੀ ਹੈ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਪਿਆਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਤੇ ਬੈਠ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਭਾਈ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਪਸ ਨਹੀਂ ਆ ਜਾਂਦੇ।

AMBALA, Haryana (January 10, 2015)—Sikh24 has just learnt that the Haryana police has taken Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa to hospital forcibly.

Bhai Khalsa’s medical check-up was conducted by doctors at Gurdwar Lakhnaur Sahib before he was taken to hospital.

http://www.sikh24.com/2015/01/10/breaking-police-takes-bhai-gurbaksh-singh-khalsa-to-hospital-forcibly/

806078__khals-2.jpg

My father told me that a woman has been on hunger strike for over a decade in Manipur, the authorities do not let her die through force feeding!

She was force fed that ended her hunger strike so doesn't that mean it couldn't be a decade without eating? I think the title is confusing, but again her hunger strike meant something though. But wow its amazing what she has done in fighting for injustice just like Gurbaksh Singh is and how much little media coverage she has gotten.