'who Is This Rag Head?' Racist Comments After Facebook Video Stars Sikh Man

InderjitS

LOL easy now, i do understand where mrgg comin from tyring to make an honest effort in going against the racists but tht would b ridiculous bro and instead would make the racists win. i mean look at african americans with the n word now they say they reclaimed it by ending it with igga instead of igger, to them it might feel like they won but the white redneck racists will be laughing there butts off at them. No singh should ever refer to himself as a raghead in order to reclaim the word because wat we wear is nothing close to a rag but as a previous poster mentioned is a crown. We should all be proud of this singh featured in the article n focus more on him instead of the haters atleast hes getting paid and being succesful in life rather than the welfare usin redneck racist scum who r clearly jus jealous!

LOL easy now, i do understand where mrgg comin from tyring to make an honest effort in going against the racists but tht would b ridiculous bro and instead would make the racists win. i mean look at african americans with the n word now they say they reclaimed it by ending it with igga instead of igger, to them it might feel like they won but the white redneck racists will be laughing there butts off at them. No singh should ever refer to himself as a raghead in order to reclaim the word because wat we wear is nothing close to a rag but as a previous poster mentioned is a crown. We should all be proud of this singh featured in the article n focus more on him instead of the haters atleast hes getting paid and being succesful in life rather than the welfare usin redneck racist scum who r clearly jus jealous!

mrggg123 will find this very difficult to understand as he so happy to call himself a "raghead."

I think he is even going to carry a sign around his neck saying," iamaragheadandwhat."

the west is full of closet racists. They don't come out and say it to your face, but behind their computer their raw racist mindset shamelessly comes out in the open due to the anonymity of the internet. Just look at any video of police brutality in which a black person is being beaten by a cop, read how many racists will say the black person is wrong instead of condemning the police for his brutality. Right after 9/11 Sikhs saw this racism in the open. Of course there are many westerners who are good people, and we should appreciate that. But with the rise of ISIS and western media again repeatedly showing mad Mullahs wearing a turban and beard doing terrorism, we should expect to see more racism in the years to come.This can be very difficult for Sikh kids which is why Sikhs should move to areas with high concentration of Sikhs so your kid is not the only Sikh kid in school.