Hindus Wearing The Kara

Guest Sanatani

Waah ulta javab?? lol jkjk :p

What Hindu mindset? All I was saying was that Oum means God and adding Ik infront of it would emphasize the oneness in ParBrahman which is relatable to ours.Omg you

Wow stop being naive now. If your belief in the hindu caste system, your "adoring": of milions of devi devtaas and your famous dip in your

ganga devi maa is not hindu mindset what else is.

Don't you get tired of living a dual life ??

I do my nitnem daily and Sukhmani Sahib, and I don't think anything contradicts respecting our indigenous culture, I do not have prejudice against certain people or w.e and I treat everyone fairly while respecting all forms of ParBrahman, does that sound like a crime, since everything is from Ik Oankar? How is it even possible to worship another atma when everything is actually from Mahakal? I worship only Sri Vaheguru in their perfect forms.

The caste system isn't the problem, feeling superior to someone else because of your caste or being rude to someone because of caste is bad. Caste is what helps us from not becoming inbred people, and I am okay with marrying another caste but they must be a Gursikh :) So whats the problem now? I am not exclusive to just that river, I think going to any tirith is good but only if you actually pray, just going there and taking ishnaan while not praying etc won't be helpful. Do you understand what I am saying? Many people have said there is no point to go to the tirith if you don't pray on ParBrahman.

So your hindu teachers tell you to keep on going on repeating yourself like a parrot on our site.

What part of English do you not understand that carry on respecting and adoring your indigenous culture

anywhere but here.

What are you talking about, you are mistaken. I am just replying to what you ask and then you tell me to get off the site and go elsewhere? What kind of logic is that when all I do is reply to responses I receive? What did I say that was so wrong when I justified it?

The logic of this all is that your duality has made you so illogical that you can no longer understand the difference between the two.

I do my nitnem daily and Sukhmani Sahib, and I don't think anything contradicts respecting our indigenous culture, I do not have prejudice against certain people or w.e and I treat everyone fairly while respecting all forms of ParBrahman, does that sound like a crime, since everything is from Ik Oankar? How is it even possible to worship another atma when everything is actually from Mahakal? I worship only Sri Vaheguru in their perfect forms.

The caste system isn't the problem, feeling superior to someone else because of your caste or being rude to someone because of caste is bad. Caste is what helps us from not becoming inbred people, and I am okay with marrying another caste but they must be a Gursikh :) So whats the problem now? I am not exclusive to just that river, I think going to any tirith is good but only if you actually pray, just going there and taking ishnaan while not praying etc won't be helpful. Do you understand what I am saying? Many people have said there is no point to go to the tirith if you don't pray on ParBrahman.

Gurbani has pointed out flaws of hindu gods and has even compared Krishna to a worm. Why would you worship imperfect people which do not represent Vaheguru. Guru Granth Sahib Jee is there as your guidance towards Vaheguru, not your hindu gods.

You can’t be that delusional to actually believe you are still living in your nonsense caste system. What is the point of holding value in castes? Please explain. Guru Gobind Singh initiated us to his family. What place does caste have in this? Taking pride in your sad caste only demeans yourself as a sikh.

Krishna is Vishnu if I last remember, and read my reply above please. I worship Sri Vaheguru mind you, when have I even said that I worship something else? How is it possible to worship another atma too when everything is Sri ParBrahman considering our religion believes in nonduality?

I said what I needed to say about the caste system above, if I remember correctly, even the Sri Hari Mandir Sahib's 4 doors represent that anyone from any 4 castes can come because it is needed and recognized. You didn't read my above. So let me copy and paste it here: "The caste system isn't the problem, feeling superior to someone else because of your caste or being rude to someone because of caste is bad. Caste is what helps us from not becoming inbred people, and I am okay with marrying another caste but they must be a Gursikh :) So whats the problem now? "

ਕਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਸੇ ਕੀਟ ਕੋਟੈ ਉਪਾਏ ॥
He hath Created millions of Krishnas like worms.
Going to your hindu rivers to pray to Vaheguru is pointless as Vaheguru is everywhere.
What caste does a non-punjabi sikh belong to? It is not needed. You're living in a western country? Do you still have your own farm or do you consider your garden as one? Being associated to a caste is the lowest way to represent yourself as a sikh and disrespectful to Guru Sahib as Guru Sahib is above everything.

So you are saying those lines I showed you don't make any sense because of that line? That line you gave above from my understanding means Sri Vaheguru made many Krishna avatars quickly, I don't think it is degrading Krishna ji. As you said Sri Vaheguru is everywhere, he is in Krishna's ever incarnation as well mind you, as well as worms so it is safe to say we are all equal and if you think worms are worth more than us or less is on you. A non Punjabi* regardless of religion is a shudra caste, and if you think shudras are inferior you are mistaken because shudras are just as equal as any other caste in my eyes :) No need to be proud of a reality anyways, since it would happen either way, instead focus on bhagti of God.

Follow your own advise and focus on bhagti of GOD and stop praying to your millions of devi, devtaas.

And which hindu teacher taught you that "A non Punjabi* regardless of religion is a shudra caste."

So you are saying those lines I showed you don't make any sense because of that line? That line you gave above from my understanding means Sri Vaheguru made many Krishna avatars quickly, I don't think it is degrading Krishna ji. As you said Sri Vaheguru is everywhere, he is in Krishna's ever incarnation as well mind you, as well as worms so it is safe to say we are all equal and if you think worms are worth more than us or less is on you. A non Punjabi* regardless of religion is a shudra caste, and if you think shudras are inferior you are mistaken because shudras are just as equal as any other caste in my eyes :) No need to be proud of a reality anyways, since it would happen either way, instead focus on bhagti of God.

Do you understand that Vishnu is a lower god created by Vaheguru? Very quickly? Lol If you put high value or respect in someone, you do not compare the creation of something to an insect. Vaheguru is everywhere but we do not start worshiping worms or Krishna, preeet. A non-punjabi would not like to be put into any of those rubbish castes. I know I wouldn’t. Here is what Guru Sahib says about caste:
jaanahu joth n pooshhahu jaathee aagai jaath n hae ||1|| rehaao ||
Recognize the Lord's Light within all, and do not consider social class or status; there are no classes or castes in the world hereafter. ||1||Pause||
Yes we should focus on sikhi which is why we should not degrade sikhi to nonsense caste systems. Sikhi is above all this. Why associate sikhi to something meaningless and temporary?

From my understanding we choose to meditate and do bhagti upon the formless ParBrahman because everything else fades while Sri ParBrahman is always eternal here and unchanging, right? Same goes for caste, that is why we should have no prejudice against any castes, but that doesn't mean they aren't real, we have caste to marry someone of someone an family life similar to that persons so life is easier, but in reality everything is the same right?

Taking any acknowledgement in castes is primitive; many Sikhs will continue to ignore their caste backgrounds as we are moving on from cavemen times.