Black Christian Boy Mocks A Sikh On Twitter Gets 500+ Retweets By Fellow Racists

superkaur

Like i've already said in my previous post, i'm not claiming this drunken Singh represents all Sikhs, sometimes it pays to pay attention and like i've already said, there are more important things in the world now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to bang my head against a brick wall.

but I'm so tired of being told 'but I thought you guys can drink my mate blah blah is a sikh and he drinks like a fish ...' the coeback is 'yeah but he's not committed himself to the sikh religion so he's not really a sikh'

but I'm so tired of being told 'but I thought you guys can drink my mate blah blah is a sikh and he drinks like a fish ...' the coeback is 'yeah but he's not committed himself to the sikh religion so he's not really a sikh'

I think the mis-conception has come from people assuming all men with turbans drink because that's all they see, go to any wedding, switch on any Punjabi film, that's all you see, it's up to us to educate people, I used to make the same assumption with a lot of my white friends, turns out there are white folk who don't drink, who knew...

When looking at the picture my first reaction was hes not even a Sikh.

Look at his extremly thin almost non exsistent mustache. Look at his shaved head where his pagg has been lifted.

Maybe im wrong but this looks like a muslim guy trying to impersonate a Sikh

it's a lot of work to learn to tie a dastar just to make a photo ...but he is very hairless ...