Singh Doing Behzti Of Himself

singh598

A good time according to who.....lmao. you hang on, who can't process a simple sentence and when trying to gets confused and repeats the same stupid mistake which even a generalized blondie would have picked up on without saying.....uummmm, so like, you are totally saying...hehehehehe i get it know......sooooo stupid......

A good time according to the people enjoying themselves who cares what people like you think...you do keep repeating your most pathetic and dull question.

Ever heard of punctuation by the way?

What is your problem with the fact that people in the videos are enjoying themselves? I'm really interested.

Guest Jacfsing2

Something more substantial when it comes to the behzti state of the nation is where the majority that claim a stake in Sikhi love and courage' have taken 1 crown off their own head to make 100 surrender flags. And the majority of the remainder confuse their crown with a testosterone rush.

The dances are far outside any cultural comfort zones with which Im familiar. In one case the person is professionally engaged in dance. In the other case, the kid looks maybe 14 or 15 years of age. An age that is awkward in every aspect of identity formation. Odd visuals for me? Yes, as someone who may have had more street fights than dances. ..In case an alpha wishes to do an alpha comparison. Can I judge these people in some manner? Hardly.

Nonetheless, maybe there is behzti in these posts. Mocking homosexual people generally and calling them names by using derogatory terms and claiming Sikhi! The irony, now that could be ultimate behzti.

But Sikhi promotes understanding, not behzti for the sake of behzti.

So understand that homosexual people are discriminated against and mocked. As a Sikh, regardless of others beliefs, weve taken it upon ourselves to protect others from harm and discrimination, not project upon others harm and discrimination.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

To me this isn't about them being gay, it's about them dancing, which some sects don't support at all,(sadly we do have sects), nobody is judging them for gayness, it's about dancing in Guru Sahib saroop.