Kalki

hsingh8963

if you follow no path to akal purakh, yet claim you obey His will how does that work ?

Being born into a Sikh family does not confer SIkhi on to you , you have to accept SIkhi , give your head, and follow ONLY Guru ji's bachan but you know that already don't you (as a precursor to becoming a full sikh then Having amrit)

I have given my head. So non sikhs cannot follow the will of God? So lets say a devout Christian cannot follow hukam?

But it also says:

hir hir nwmu jpy AwrwDy ivic AgnI hir jip jIivAw ]

har har naam japaeaaraadhhae vich aganee har jap jeeviaa ||

Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and meditating on it within the fire of the womb, your life is sustained by dwelling on the Naam.

A baby does simran yet it is in the womb/Garab

Very smart, you try to contradict Gurbani tukh I present with Gurbani. That's not how it works. Gurbani cannot contradict Gurbani. The tukh you have quoted means that the jeev who is in the hellish conditions in the Garab can only tolerate those conditions because it does Naam Simran(this is on of the many benefits of Naam Simran). While you in your previous post said there is no liberation of reincarnation through Simran of Gurmantar when Gurbani says the opposite. Read the first Ashtbadi of Sukhmani Sahib which gives a list of many benefits of doing Naam Simran.

It's obvious you do not understand Gurmat or Karam Philosophy or concept of Gurmantar and it's benefits. I suggest you read the book "Gurmat adhyatmak Karam Philosophy" which is ironically written by the same person whose picture is in your avatar.. As for the subject of Gurmantar, read this informative article written by Bijla Singh Jee who is a member of this very forum:

http://searchsikhism.com/an-exposition-of-gurmantar

Very smart, you try to contradict Gurbani tukh I present with Gurbani. That's not how it works. Gurbani cannot contradict Gurbani. The tukh you have quoted means that the jeev who is in the hellish conditions in the Garab can only tolerate those conditions because it does Naam Simran(this is on of the many benefits of Naam Simran). While you in your previous post said there is no liberation of reincarnation through Simran of Gurmantar when Gurbani says the opposite. Read the first Ashtbadi of Sukhmani Sahib which gives a list of many benefits of doing Naam Simran.

It's obvious you do not understand Gurmat or Karam Philosophy or concept of Gurmantar and it's benefits. I suggest you read the book "Gurmat adhyatmak Karam Philosophy" which is ironically written by the same person whose picture is in your avatar.. As for the subject of Gurmantar, read this informative article written by Bijla Singh Jee who is a member of this very forum:

There is no point arguing with him shote veer.

He's just another troll

I read that book didn't agree with a lot of it. But you just gave your interpretation on top of the tuk lol. I could say you are being clever. But in the tuk it doesn't say what you have stated you just added that on top. But surely if the baby does naam simran why is it in the womb anyway? The other tuk you presented says by meditating one doesn't enter the womb?

You are not understanding what I am saying I said there is only bondage for anyone who thinks they are separate so believing they are, which is ego. In reality there is no bondage, no charci lakh joon. Read up on nirgun and sargun it will help you understand where I am coming from.

I read that book didn't agree with a lot of it. But you just gave your interpretation on top of the tuk lol. I could say you are being clever. But in the tuk it doesn't say what you have stated you just added that on top. But surely if the baby does naam simran why is it in the womb anyway? The other tuk you presented says by meditating one doesn't enter the womb?

If you read that book, can you tell me specifically what part or chapter you didn't agree with? As for the Tukh you claim I gave a wrong interpretation even a credible Sikh scholar like Prof Sahib Singh Jee gave the same interpretation here: (ਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਪੇਟ ਵਿਚ ਜੀਵ) ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਜਾਪਦਾ ਹੈ ਆਰਾਧਦਾ ਹੈ, ਹਰਿ-ਨਾਮ ਜਪ ਕੇ ਅੱਗ ਵਿਚ ਜਿਉਂਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ. The Jeev does naam simran on whose Sahara it is able to tolerate the fiery conditions of the Garab.

You are not understanding what I am saying I said there is only bondage for anyone who thinks they are separate so believing they are, which is ego. In reality there is no bondage, no charci lakh joon. Read up on nirgun and sargun it will help you understand where I am coming from.

that's very nice. Now can you back this up with Gurbani?

Look, I agree with you that the pride parades are besharam. But there are also many HETRO people who do worse stuff. Being gay isn't a choice! They are born with that mentality. I am just saying that hetro kaam and homosexual kaam is both BAD. We are born to do tapasya to Sri Vaheguru, not necessarily be in any activities related to kaam. As for incest, it's obvious that it's besharam. I think kaam whether it is straight or gay is bad. No need to discriminate against one type of kaam.

If hetro folk are engaging in unatural activities including experimenting with depraved desires, they like Gays can be cured by naam and attaching to Guru Jee. Someone involved in an incestuous relationship can argue it's out of love. The reason it's frowned upon is because society finds it despicable and this was the case prior to the 70's with homosexuality. Constant drip feeding through media has shifted the thinking of the masses to accept and embrace homosexuals, it has been normalised and it is no longer an activity that is behind closed doors.

To think that people in power (Shadow Education Secretary in the UK) would like to introduce sex education lessons to children as young as 5 to tackle topics such as Gays and Lesbians gives you an idea of how warped society has become. Promoting this way of life never was and never will be in line with Gurmat.