Rogue Members - Permanent Under Moderation

Sewadar

Only reason i got involved in this discussion is because i don't want aanother forum member to feel isolated by being put on mod permanently by this random method the forum runners use. Same tactics the rogue member uses to target certain members is being used by the forum runners. Again to the person who will be targeted don't take it personally. There is no honestly in the forum system.

Again, there are several folks in our moderating team. Now you just posted why akj question thread/reply closed. You just assumed that "i know" what thread/reply you are talking about here. I have no idea what thread you are talking about and if i do search then hundreds of thread will come out dating 12 years back. l]

Sangat look at this blatant lie. The akj topic closed is not even 2 days old and is right on the first page. A few topics Under this topic. And this forum runner can't bother to move his eyes down to look? I'm leave this topic now because the next words i want to write will not be pleasant at all.

Only reason i got involved in this discussion is because i don't want aanother forum member to feel isolated by being put on mod permanently by this random method the forum runners use. Same tactics the rogue member uses to target certain members is being used by the forum runners. Again to the person who will be targeted don't take it personally. There is no honestly in the forum system.

Not only permanent moderation...but also permanent ban and private message being disabled/deleted!!!

To put the icing on the cake, let's also remember about forum messages/posts being purposefully deleted in order to cover up for certain forum members/admins.

Who is accountable to all of this??? Where is the accountability?

Not only permanent moderation...but also permanent ban and private message being disabled/deleted!!!

To put the icing on the cake, let's also remember about forum messages/posts being purposefully deleted in order to cover up for certain forum members/admins.

Who is accountable to all of this??? Where is the accountability?

No point continuing this topic, we are smacking our heads against brick walls.

No point continuing this topic, we are smacking our heads against brick walls.

Yup, that's why I stopped even trying to come back to SikhSangat and stayed away for many months if not years....only checking back on things every now and then to stay up to date with Sikh news/issues.

I focused on my own life and, as always, tried to improve my self.

I only came back today to counter N30's hypocrisy and other people's recent propaganda and hatred against AKJ.

Please send PM. We are not targetting members who just have different set of opinions from others. We want to filter replies which solely target individuals and mostly making mockery of jathbandia.

That very hot thread you locked Admin, was potentially a life saver for our community because the sangat was sharing vital information about taking steps now to prevent a potential Catholic Church style large scale sexual abuse scenario from occurring. You certainly couldn't have locked it because of a 'police investigation' because it became clear in the thread that there is no current 'police investigation'.

If, god forbid, in the future, large scale abuse cases come to light, it is entirely possibe that our 'closed' thread here will be cited as an example of why the problem was allowed to continue. In that regard, you as Admin would be a co-conspirator in the abuse.

The way this forum is moderated mostly seems like the Admin hate the forum because it eats into their precious time and are desperately looking at ways of killing the forum. Their (Admin) strategy gives the impression of consisting of quickly and enthusiasticaly closing all threads that are extremely popular and have many dozens of Sikhs actively participating in. You seem to love it when the forum is ad dead as a ghost town with hardly anyone posting. Whats the strategy behind this ?

Why we close threads? Are we biased?

On average we get minimum of at least 4 or 5 hired lawyer emails per year. The recent letter was sent to us just few weeks ago and it was the gurdwara management wanting to take action against us. Most even try to convince our hosting company to shut us of. We had federal agents visiting our house because someone on forum threatened journalist. These ppl want members information like their IP address but we dont provide unless it breaks the law. If someone request to pull information down, we pull it down.

There is lot going on behind the curtain but not complaining here at all. Glad to be part of sewa by providing a platform for sangat to come together but there are always limit of what you can do.

Akalifauj, i dont even have a little of clue of who you are and what type of posts you usually write. Tusi teek yo, assi galat ya. Tussi khush raho :)

Never possible for to keep everyone happy but you dont have to come here if you dislike of stuff going on. If you dont like website, you dont go ji. Simple as that ;)