Tommy Robinson

eduardo

For the record, I am not from the UK, so I am not extremely familiar with the politics there. But, I have not heard of Sikh-Edl clashes ever up until now, where did these clashes take place? I've only seen him praising Sikhs, I'd call his leadership skills into question regarding members of organization opposing Sikhs, but wouldn't say he is a bad person himself. I've got zero problem with someone who opposes Islamic extremism and doesn't throw Sikhs in the same pile.

Wherever in the world you are, i'm sure you've got your fair share of right wing nutter's like us and i class Robinson as one of them. There's were a few incidents where i live when the EDL marched through town as well as in Birmingham, Robinson may well be able to tell the difference between religions but those that followed him just saw colour and hence lies the problem, he failed miserably as a leader of an organisation whose main agenda was basically anti-Islam and then turned up after quitting the EDL with an organisation that no Muslim listen's to and are widely regarded by the Muslim community as anti-Islamic as well, way to go fella, out of the frying pan and into the fire so to speak.

As far as his views on grooming, yes, they are justified but instead of constantly going after the communities the perpetrators are from they would have been better served going after those in power that allow this crime to go unnoticed, Rochdale is a great example of this, the amount of covering up going on there is unbelievable and it's still happening, absolutely bonkers.

One more question, what would your Guru say if large numbers of Sikh girls were being used and abused in this way, what would his advice be?

As a Sikh your responsibility isn't just towards Sikh girls/women, it's towards all girls/women.

Read up about 'shere panjab uk'.

Yeah, having grown up around the time when they were prevalent in the 80's and 90's i don't hold them up in high regard (but that's my opinion).

Sounds like a lot of former football hooligans who used their existing football firm networks to make money from drugs and then retire to Spain.

Tommy Robinson tapped into the football thug army and a lot of his soldiers were from existing football firms.

But at the end of the day if the Police don't bother patrolling the streets to stop the menace of girls being used as sex slaves then who else will?

What other armies or soldiers do we have available to us?

There may well be an argument that states that because of the EDL the investigation into sex grooming was elevated to a higher level and ignoring the problem was no longer viable.

The EDL had a lot of female support you know.

I wouldn't bother unless he's interested in how most of the former leaders went on to make a fortune out of drug money.

Well wat has there post vigilante stuff gotta do with their initial seva for the kaum? They smashed p@kis into the ground, n saved a lot of r sisters. Unless u have done vigilante seva on the frontline, takin punches for the community, i suggest u show em a little more respect than that. Also a minority of them did drugs afterwards, not all of them. Say watever u want about their downward spiral afterwards, but at their height, SP were doin great service for this ungrateful community of ours, since the police/community leaders did nutin.

Well wat has there post vigilante stuff gotta do with their initial seva for the kaum? They smashed p@kis into the ground, n saved a lot of r sisters. Unless u have done vigilante seva on the frontline, takin punches for the community, i suggest u show em a little more respect than that. Also a minority of them did drugs afterwards, not all of them. Say watever u want about their downward spiral afterwards, but at their height, SP were doin great service for this ungrateful community of ours, since the police/community leaders did nutin.

That's quite a romantic image of what they were up to in the 80s, but for those of us that are old enough to remember different or had siblings with 'SP' membership certificates know better. their drug peddling, bullying and leading girls astray wasn't a post 80's occurrence.

In fact its fair to compare them with edl, they did some good and an equal amount of damage.

As much as I don't want to de-rail this thread having grown up around the activities of the Shere Punjab i get the feeling you hold their activities in high regard, i can only speak for their activities in Birmingham, suffice to say, they caused more damage than good and left the community to clean up their mess because they had no regard for the consequences of their actions, the very sisters they were saving were the very one's they were harassing the next day, like i've already mentioned, that's my opinion and the opinion of plenty of other's, i'm sure there are plenty who, as garch has said, have a romanticised image of them and hold them in high regard.

One more question, what would your Guru say if large numbers of Sikh girls were being used and abused in this way, what would his advice be?

Sadly, this is occurring now in the UK. Sikh awareness society is trying to stop the horrific grooming of girls by Pakistani gangs in the UK.

The Gurus would of course advocate stopping it by all means including violence.

And if u say that's was wat Tommy Robinson was doing...i would say not really or not really well. Of course he is to be commended for standing up and trying, but that's not good enough for politics or to lead the country.

TR started something positive in Luton on a small scale that was then hijacked by the usual unemployed thuggish Gazzas who couldn't get a kick out of football hooligan because the big corporations seeking profits from sport industry clampdown on them

However the EDL has done massive damage to community cohesion and Muslims have become very extremists aswell as young white people

The killing of Lee Rigby was the second 9/11

and now all white people hate Muslim

Overall I would say TR is the second W Churchill

He spoke and fought for justice where the capitalist govt weren't concerned with grooming and religious conversion

Obviously when you start a movement you can't always fathom its future results

and now all white people hate Muslim

I wouldn't go that far but most white people I know don't trust Pakistani Muslims and this is not a result of the EDL, it's a result of the child grooming scandal.

If you really want to know what has done the most damage to community cohesion it is the grooming scandal, that was the catalyst.

We are always being told to let the offending community sort out their own problems rather than outsiders moving in but this particlar community never seems to do that.

Anyway, all I can see is the mistrust gowing and the Pakistani community becoming more insular, the future doesn't look bright regarding this community.

My personal opinion is they brought it all upon themselves.