So How Do We Feel About Bhai Harnam Singh Dhumma's Proposition We Rename Our Pind?

jkvlondon

apparently so, normally it doesn't need hosp treatment but instead a healthier diet and lifestyle but this is a VIP agent of GOI we're talking about so nothing but the best!!

lol Quality!

on serious note when did the taksal go to sleep and let these vultures take over.. if its all about money why doesnt the diaspora conspire with someone like ajnala to take it back.

I'm sure theres plenty of folk in UK and North America that would happily send over the cash needed to buy back influence within taksal and other groups.. its not like other then a few sold out leaders are making everyone else below them rich.

it is so hard to judge character from afar for the average Joe or Jatinder if you will, Gurbani tells us to look at the karam not the pretty speeches ...as far as I know Bhai Amrik SIngh has taken bullets for Guru ji along with his close SInghs, has nothing to do with the panth dokhis (Badal and chumchey) . whereas I see Harnam Singh give siropey to panth dokhi latest being Rajnath Singh of Jammu who ordered the firing upon our Jammu Sikhs and mithai feeding to the same bunch , where is the spirit of Jathedar Sant Baba Kartar Singh or Sant Jarnail SIngh ji who would give moo-thord jawab to their machinations? I don't know about BHai Ram Singh ji Bhindrawale so please enlighten me . I would be happy for someone like Ajnala to take over and clean house at Taksal and other gurdwarey.

it is so hard to judge character from afar for the average Joe or Jatinder if you will, Gurbani tells us to look at the karam not the pretty speeches ...as far as I know Bhai Amrik SIngh has taken bullets for Guru ji along with his close SInghs, has nothing to do with the panth dokhis (Badal and chumchey) . whereas I see Harnam Singh give siropey to panth dokhi latest being Rajnath Singh of Jammu who ordered the firing upon our Jammu Sikhs and mithai feeding to the same bunch , where is the spirit of Jathedar Sant Baba Kartar Singh or Sant Jarnail SIngh ji who would give moo-thord jawab to their machinations? I don't know about BHai Ram Singh ji Bhindrawale so please enlighten me . I would be happy for someone like Ajnala to take over and clean house at Taksal and other gurdwarey.

like urself i dont know much about giani ram singh, but Ajnala is a true activist who puts himself in the firing line and stands up against unjustice.. he has support amongst the upcoming youth in punjab also.

there are a lot of people outside of india saying they would like him to take over... not likely in reality unless he has the financial might to make a difference... up to all the voices of support for him to back him financially the same way singhs supported santji in the 80's.. unfortunately us lot in the west spend much time on forums blowing hot air but when it comes doing what is required the most from we dont come up with the goods ($'s)

like urself i dont know much about giani ram singh, but Ajnala is a true activist who puts himself in the firing line and stands up against unjustice.. he has support amongst the upcoming youth in punjab also.

there are a lot of people outside of india saying they would like him to take over... not likely in reality unless he has the financial might to make a difference... up to all the voices of support for him to back him financially the same way singhs supported santji in the 80's.. unfortunately us lot in the west spend much time on forums blowing hot air but when it comes doing what is required the most from we dont come up with the goods ($'s)

I found this interview he seems a good soul too, done prison time

There is a video of bhai ram singh sitting with Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji and there is a conversation going on about who is next Jathedar of Taksal. In this video ram singh says to Baba ji, i will not be jathedar of Taksal and if i do let my body be filled with ants. Ram singh went against his words and soon after Baba ji left for sachkand, ram singh claimed he is the next jathedar of Taksal. Ever since he has been trying to politically align himself with corrupt powerful people who can forcibly give him the seat of jathedar for Taksal. Ram singj can't be trusted.

Only person who did not go against Baba ji is Bhai Sahib Ajnala. Neither will Bhai Sahib ever claim to be Jathedar of Taksal because he fully follows Baba ji bachan of Sant Jarnail Singh ji is still Jathedar of Taksal.

Don't know how these things work, but what will money do in situations like these? Who does it go to and for what purpose?

A lot of money is spent propagating anti sikh lies via media, dharam parchar, other literature etc.

Doesnt common sense tell us the same methods obviously need utilising where possible to tell the truth; which will of course cost the same.

Having full time parchariks on the road costs money as does promoting them, those peddling lies at the lower levels have got families to feed and due to the current state of employment in punjab they turn to whoever gives them an income.. a lot of dharam parchar training/funding is somehow traced back to a source affiliated to the badals or other corrupt sikh leaders - so they wont speak against them.

Also full-time activists need to feed their families and marry their kids off, its a difficult route to take even more so without a regular income.

as for who to fund - those that are fearless and stand up to the tyrants.

A lot of money is spent propagating anti sikh lies via media, dharam parchar, other literature etc.

Doesnt common sense tell us the same methods obviously need utilising where possible to tell the truth; which will of course cost the same.

Having full time parchariks on the road costs money as does promoting them, those peddling lies at the lower levels have got families to feed and due to the current state of employment in punjab they turn to whoever gives them an income.. usually most dharam parchar is somehow traced back to a source affiliated to the badals or other corrupt sikh leaders - so wont speak against them.

as for who to fund - those that are fearless and stand up to the tyrants.

I see. When you put it like that it makes sense. Thanks for that, bro.