true face of indian pm

s s Jhamka

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

first he appoints tytler as a memeber of his cabinet, then he does nothing for the sikhs of france apart from talk. now he says his prayers to the witch that brought so much blood shed to our homeland and even in her death she left behind the corpses of sikhs. Face the facts pm singh aint going to do JACK for his own communitty well where it really matters. sad thought things may changebut the mans just a arse kisser :wub:

and the bbc are full of <admin-profanity filter activated> 1000 dead in riots?? even the bloody indian govt says over 3000. got to email them sort it out BBC

DHAN BHAI BEANT SINGH JI

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_108...00800050006.htm

India in homage to Indira Gandhi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asi...sia/3969295.stm

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was among those at the memorial

India has paid tribute to the former prime minister, Indira Gandhi, on the 20th anniversary of her assassination.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, a Sikh, and Congress party president Sonia Gandhi, Mrs Gandhi's daughter-in-law, led tributes at a memorial in Delhi.

They sprinkled rose petals on the rock memorial and attended prayers at the residence where she was killed by her Sikh b

odyguards in 1984.

Mrs Gandhi was prime minister from 1966 to 1977, and from 1980 to her death.

Investigations

An international human rights group has urged the Indian government to make a public commitment to prosecute those responsible for the anti-Sikh violence that followed her death.

Indira memorial draws crowds

"After two decades, the prosecutors and police should act. There is more than enough evidence to do so now," said Brian Adams, Asia director of Human Rights Watch, said in a statement.

Some of those responsible for the violence had been, and still were, members of the governing Congress Party, the New York-based group said.

Seven government-appointed commissions which had investigated the massacres were either whitewashes, or had met with official obstruction, it added.

Up to 1,000 people are thought to have died in riots which erupted across India in the days following her murder, as Hindus took their revenge on Sikhs who were blamed for the assassination.

Publication of the latest report on the violence, by the Nanavati Commission, was due on Monday but is reported to have been put back by two months.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup definately sad but I did not expect anything from this congress gandhi puppet. I think India is in a very dangerous time right now, everytime congress gets in power they always seem take dangerous actions which threatens the unity of their country....madness!

Anyways I have given a reply in saintsolders to what I think of the Indian PM.

The BBC employs a lot of people from Indian/Hindu background so editing is very biased in their favour and not the true or facts. But you are right we need to email the BBC in regards to its biased info concerning Sikh news.

I'm gonna start a group on yahoo any one interested fighting anti-sikh info or elements are welcome to join.

His job is to be the Prime Minister of India.

NOT the Prime Minister of Sikhs.

He is NOT the president of the AKal Takht.

Badal is to blame. Our leaders should be out there helping the Sikhs in France, its a religious issue, not an Indian-issue.

Our leaders should be protesting Tytler day in and day out.

We never elected him to be the prime minister of Sikhs.

He is a puppet. He is owned by the Hindus.

Matters which are relevent to India are his first job, matters which are relevent to Sikhi, is his second job.

This has been apparent, do not expect anything from him.

probably ill be flamed for this. but...

this is a two thing for him. if he refused, dont you think the hindian folk would be in uproar? take the example of the queen, since the civil war, she could only sign papers and give the go ahead to law. she had to, she was forced to by the government! queen anne refused to sign a law which bought the nation in turmoil. she had to. queens job is to also partake in ceremonies. its by law she has to.

now take, 21st century manmohan singh,

his duty as prime minister is to perform ceremonies, whether he likes it or not. he has to. the only thing a prime minister do is all talk (put pressure on france) thats what they tried to do to saddam. did it work? well, no they kicked him out.

now the indian government will not go to war with france, partly because the world will sympathise with france, just as they do with iraq. you know tony blair was close to quitting, look at manmohan, he may have to quit over this should they go to war over the religious issue. and then what will we be saying?

if he is to do anything for sikhs, then the 11bn he injected into amritsar will probably be the only thing that he will do.

point being, prime minister is not an easy job. it takes years to master what you already learnt and take it to new levels. the only thing manmohan can do is put pressure and not go to war over this. plus the UN and his government would never allow it.

anyway, bhol chukke muaff

Das

probably ill be flamed for this. but...

this is a two thing for him. if he refused, dont you think the hindian folk would be in uproar? take the example of the queen, since the civil war, she could only sign papers and give the go ahead to law. she had to, she was forced to by the government! queen anne refused to sign a law which bought the nation in turmoil. she had to. queens job is to also partake in ceremonies. its by law she has to.

now take, 21st century manmohan singh,

his duty as prime minister is to perform ceremonies, whether he likes it or not. he has to. the only thing a prime minister do is all talk (put pressure on france) thats what they tried to do to saddam. did it work? well, no they kicked him out.

now the indian government will not go to war with france, partly because the world will sympathise with france, just as they do with iraq. you know tony blair was close to quitting, look at manmohan, he may have to quit over this should they go to war over the religious issue. and then what will we be saying?

if he is to do anything for sikhs, then the 11bn he injected into amritsar will probably be the only thing that he will do.

point being, prime minister is not an easy job. it takes years to master what you already learnt and take it to new levels. the only thing manmohan can do is put pressure and not go to war over this. plus the UN and his government would never allow it.

any

way, bhol chukke muaff

Das

agree with Kandola.

Its a no-win situation for him. If he didnt go, he wuda been blasted by Indians. But if he was to go, which he did, hes upset Sikhs. And he is prime minister of India. If he didnt go, he wouldve come under major scrutiny by the Indian people which he doesnt want. Come on, some of u lot xpect miracles in the space of a day! He aint even been Prime Minister for a year! Rome wasnt built in a day. Give him a chance. He may turn out to live with the following idea: u keep ure friends close, n ure enemies closer. To change things he has to appear to be neutral to get his leg in.

my opinion. bhul chuk maaf

Why would hindus be upset if manmohan singh didn't tribute indira gandhi? It was just a memorial, not her actual funeral. 20 years from now will the American population be upset if the American president doesn't attend Ronald Reagan's memorial?

Probably not.

Were Indians upset when sonia gandhi apologized for "operation blue star" and the anti-sikh riots following the assassination of her mother-in-law?

No, they weren't.

I don't expect him to do anything for Sikhs. I'm not surprised that he went and "sprinkled rose petals" because i think he genuinely wanted to be there.

manmohan singh can pay tribute to whoever he wants... i don't really care if mourns for "mother india". i'm sure he doesn't care about what you or i think... he might be a nice guy. he might be a great leader. he might be a smart man.

all i am saying is that he is a traitor to sikhs...

he's a traitor to all the sikh men who were killed because of indiras orders

he's a traitor to all the sikh women that were raped in 84

he's a traitor to all the sikh children who lost their parents

he's a traitor to our Gurus and our Gurdwaray

He didn't have to pay tribute unless he wanted to. There are plenty of ways to get out of "ceremonies"... if he actually cared to he could.

Guest SaintSoldier

In his heart he may not feel like paying his respects to her. But sometimes you have to do things you don't want to. He can do much for the Sikhs from the position he is holding. We shouldn't judge him so soon...