Tunisia Beach Attack

eduardo

I think those going out of their way to appease and accommodate moderates (particularly those on the Left) are doing so under the assumption that - hypothetically speaking - if a situation arises where Muslims are in a position to seize power through force in a European country (as unlikely as that sounds) these non-Muslim appeasers are hoping the Islamic moderates will stand up on behalf of non-Muslims against their hard-line Islamic brothers and plead for mercy on our behalf. Why on earth would any moderate do that?

Any so-called moderate who understands his or her religion would also understand that, in the hypothetical situation I've described above, all Muslims would be on the precipice of the exact type of situation their religion prescribes to be the only course of action for a true Muslim. Why would they risk bring branded an apostate and endanger their own life and perhaps those of their family by speaking up? If by some miraculous chance a few Muslims do feel their conscience stir and object to what's going on around them, they would be going against the tenets of their faith! They have nothing to lose.

I really do hope Islam has been unfairly maligned and that it is actually a religion of peace that has been wildly misinterpreted by those with vested interests. If not then troubled times lay ahead for all.

There is no such thing as Islam. There are so many different ways of understanding that religion (most of which are mutually-exclusive with each other) that using the word today is pointless. Whether or not Islam is a religion of peace is moot. In the past Islam was more of a cohesive religion, but all of its institutions have now either fragmented or disappeared completely.

I bet you have Sikh terrorists?

Bloodthirsty slaughter merchants.

Tell me truthfully, I am wrong?

Yup haha very

I'm not pushing Christ by the way, I am showing you Islams answers, this is what you are up against.

In the video I mean.

What who is up against?!