Tunisia Beach Attack

eduardo

You just ask questions and try to be clever, you never give any info about anything.

Yeah i dont really feel the need to give any info to your islamophobic bullshiiiit mate. Aint there no christian forum you can take it to? What are you even doin here

Yeah i dont really feel the need to give any info to your islamophobic bullshiiiit mate. Aint there no christian forum you can take it to? What are you even doin here

You are the one who is writing BS. If you don't like the content of this thread then don't contribute to it. The existence of people like you in the Panth who can't handle the fact Sikhs along with the rest of society are waking up to the danger of Islam is depressing.

But Proactive Veer Ji don't forget S4NGH gets upset when Islam or Pakistan are challenged.

S4NGH was busy dissing Master Tara Singh on this site for tearing down the Pakistan flag.

S4NGH was angry with Master Tara Singh for trying to stop the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in 1947.

Also don't mention to S4NGH that Muhammad Izhar Alam's Muslim Black Cats did a great job for their Congress Party masters by killing so many Sikhs in the 1980's as that will upset him and his Muslim masters.

Maybe it's the kindness and mercy that Islamic State + the Taliban show to homosexuals that makes S4NGH a repeat apologist for Islam.

My main reason for posting these debate videos is simply to show you the Sikhs the counter arguments that you will come across when on the street discussing Sikhism.

I'm being supportive and not necessarily hateful.

That's my motivation.

My main reason for posting these debate videos is simply to show you the Sikhs the counter arguments that you will come across when on the street discussing Sikhism.

I'm being supportive and not necessarily hateful.

But I do get a bit carried away sometimes.

That's my motivation.

You are the one who is writing BS. If you don't like the content of this thread then don't contribute to it. The existence of people like you in the Panth who can't handle the fact Sikhs along with the rest of society are waking up to the danger of Islam is depressing.

Likewise :)

I feel you are evasive of the difficult questions Bro.

Which questions are you referring to "bro"?

But Proactive Veer Ji don't forget S4NGH gets upset when Islam or Pakistan are challenged.

S4NGH was busy dissing Master Tara Singh on this site for tearing down the Pakistan flag.

S4NGH was angry with Master Tara Singh for trying to stop the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in 1947.

Also don't mention to S4NGH that Muhammad Izhar Alam's Muslim Black Cats did a great job for their Congress Party masters by killing so many Sikhs in the 1980's as that will upset him and his Muslim masters.

Maybe it's the kindness and mercy that Islamic State + the Taliban show to homosexuals that makes S4NGH a repeat apologist for Islam.

My muslim masters? LOL please. Come up with something authentic rather than that baseless rubbish you continuously post every chance you get to spew your hatred.

What isis and taliban do in their spare time is of little concern to me mate.