Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Urine and reproductive organ is same for male, so it counts the same for women, duh. anus is counted separately.

also, why are the names of reproductive organs banned?

I don't know why their banned, but there are kids on this website or some kids go on this site.

I don't know why their banned, but there are kids on this website or some kids go on this site.

Urine and reproductive organ is same for male, so it counts the same for women, duh. anus is counted separately.

This is not the same for a woman. In the man the urine and sexual organ - the P is the same hole.

In the woman the urine hole and sexual organ - the V are different holes.

I am asking a very serious question - the woman already has ten holes. The woman and man holes are not the same!

Guest Jacfsing2

This is not the same for a woman. In the man the urine and sexual organ - the P is the same hole.

In the woman the urine hole and sexual organ - the V are different holes.

I am asking a very serious question - the woman already has ten holes. The woman and man holes are not the same!

If your going to be anti-Gurbani, then what should I do? Bani says 10 gates, you say (with your Haumai), "there has to be more" We can't see the world through our Guru's eyes, we don't want to add our human eyes to his truth.

ame="Gupt" post="641671" timestamp="1442170812"]

If your going to be anti-Gurbani, then what should I do? Bani says 10 gates, you say (with your Haumai), "there has to be more" We can't see the world through our Guru's eyes, we don't want to add our human eyes to his truth.

Just because I ask a question it does not mean I am anti-sikh. The guru said that we are allowed to question - the gurus themselves questioned the things around them to learn the truth.

I am simply pointing out that this idea that all humans have nine 'holes' is not true. It's a fact that the woman has ten holes whereas the man has nine holes - what's anti about pointing that out?

Seems like you boys just masturbate and don't realise the female anatomy and holes are different. To put it bluntly the holes in a female do not add up to the same amount of holes that a man has. Saying I have haaumai to ask a question is immature and a little bit rich coming from someone who is suffering from massive kaam issues but other than touching himself has no real life experience of females.

Simran345 - thank you for your post. I would like to learn more - what happened to the urine hole in your pictures. Is that not included? If not, why not? Also why do some sources include urine hole and you are not...

Gupt ji I have no idea, but to my understanding, Guru ji says 9 doors (gates). I'm not aware of them saying holes. Who am I to question Guru ji and why should I when they are the ones I bow to, therefore I trust Gurbani to be the truth.

I understand why you are asking ji, but my soch is whatever Guruji says is right, otherwise why do I bow to them? Why do I ask them when things go wrong? If I thought it wasn't right in what they say, then I may aswell not bother to ask anything from them, be it in Sukh or Dukh.

They are not my pictures, they are from the site mentioned above, I went out of my way and spent time to research to find an answer to your question. Maybe you can ask them why they are not included. The reason I chose this presentation is because I was trying to understand it myself too, and I felt this is a good example, as to my understanding of the 9 doors(gates) is that both men and women have the same. The urinary, I feel is same with both genders and I think Guruji did not leave anything out because the reproductive organs are in both too, so they are counted as one with the urinary as they reside at the same place and not in the upper part of the body such as ears. A man also plays a part in reproductive aswell as a women, they both have the same function. A woman does not produce a baby on her own. That is my understanding only, but you can ask a high avasta soul, I'm sure they would give you the right answer. Sorryji but it's my opnion only. I could be wrong too, so don't take my word for it.

If any knowledgeable person can explain it rightfully please educate.

Bhul chuk maaf Karo.

Guest Jacfsing2

Just because I ask a question it does not mean I am anti-sikh. The guru said that we are allowed to question - the gurus themselves questioned the things around them to learn the truth.

I am simply pointing out that this idea that all humans have nine 'holes' is not true. It's a fact that the woman has ten holes whereas the man has nine holes - what's anti about pointing that out?

Seems like you boys just masturbate and don't realise the female anatomy and holes are different. To put it bluntly the holes in a female do not add up to the same amount of holes that a man has. Saying I have haaumai to ask a question is immature and a little bit rich coming from someone who is suffering from massive kaam issues but other than touching himself has no real life experience of females.

Simran345 - thank you for your post. I would like to learn more - what happened to the urine hole in your pictures. Is that not included? If not, why not? Also why do some sources include urine hole and you are not...

? Adultery is a Bhujer Kurehit, and since this topic has been made, Guru Sahib himself has helped me fight most of the problem and it's not nearly as addictive as it once was.

Who am I to question Guru ji and why should I when they are the ones I bow to, therefore I trust Gurbani to be the truth.

I understand why you are asking ji, but my soch is whatever Guruji says is right, otherwise why do I bow to them? Why do I ask them when things go wrong? If I thought it wasn't right in what they say, then I may aswell not bother to ask anything from them, be it in Sukh or Dukh.

Simran345 - Thank you for your time and effort. The Gurus never wanted us to blindly accept - they always wanted us to understand. If we start to blindly accept because 'guru said so' then our dharam will degenerate and we will be no different from the hindu Pandits throwing water at the Sun. We need to understand why so that we can prioritise ethical dilemmas and know how to act based on depth of understanding. Dharam is all about understanding and prioritising based on life experiences e.g. I might have a dharam to not kill, I might also have a dharam to protect. Prior to the Gurus people were in conflict in India about this and would not kill even if it was for protection. The guru prioritised and said it is ok to kill when other means have failed to uphold righteousness. Dharam is all about understanding and without understanding you are blind and not practicing dharam correctly.

so they are counted as one with the urinary as they reside at the same place and not in the upper part of the body such as ears

This is not true. They don't reside in the same place - one of my jobs (sadly) is helping people pass urine when they cannot go to the toilet by themselves - I do this by putting tubes into their urinary hole. I see this private area of the human body everyday and I can tell you 100% that the male and female urinary hole are not in the same place. In a man the urinary hole is the same as the reproductive hole but if I put a tube up the female V then no urine comes out. The womans urinary hole is in a different place and higher than her V.

If we are saying urinary is not a hole/gate then can someone can explain why anus is considered a hole/gate. Why was urinary excluded?

Also what are 5 motor functions? I have searched google and yes, we have 5 senses but I cannot find references to 5 motor functions....

jacfsingh2 - I mentioned you have no real life experience not because I think you should go out and 'sleep' with woman but to make you aware that the woman anatomy is different from man and I thought maybe you don't know yet and perhaps thats why you thought this very normal question of mine was 'anti'. Also a small minor point but sleeping with someone is not defined as adultery - adultery by definition is if you sleep with someone married.