Guest Jacfsing2

If that's the only way, then so be it. To be honest I don't know why Guru Sahib himself doesn't just destroy it, maybe it's my previous Karma points. But it's also a daily problem instead of a weekly or biweekly problem.

cutting off your hands. That's the cure to all these problems.

Cutting yourself off completely (as you pointed out it's a daily problem) is a massively ineffect way to go about it. Cut down slowly. Rather than blocking the Dam and letting it explode at one point. Let it slowly edge away. As Professor Balkaar said you need to practice control. You said it's an addiction. No addiction is beat with just hoping the problem subsides and stopping one day, it seems to me it's become almost a ritual to you. Something you need to do.

Go a day or so without doing the deed. And then limit how much you do in a week and so on. By doing so you'll realize you can spend your time doing other things.

Though if you're referring to past lives. Maybe you were a celibate in your past life. Who knows.

I'm sure you'll beat off this problem. If you'll excuse the pun.

If all else fails. Imagine this face when the urges arise.

queen_elizabeth.jpg

Reading through the SGSS, the goal of sikhi is to to realise the dasam dhuar. This is the opening which connects us to Waheguru.

On page 122 it says Indri vas sach sanjam jugta. Gur ke shabd sada har dheyae eha bhagat har bhavneya.

They control their sexual desires and thier lifestyle is the self discipline of truth. Through the word of the Guru's shabad, they meditate forever on the Lord. This devotional worship is pleasing to the Lord.

On page 124 nao dhar thake dharat rahae. dhasve nij ghar vasa paye.

Those who close off the nine gates, and restrain the wandering mind come to dwell in the Home of the tenth gate.

The nine gates are our nine bodily openings which are the 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils. mouth and 2 excretory organs. When we can control all our senses fully then the tenth gate which is the dasam dhuar will open and we can sense waheguru. This is what we should be working for. If we give in to lust then we will have difficulty establishing a true and pure relationship with waheguru.

I have a question about the openings - in the female there are 10 natural openings - eyesX2, nosex2, earsx2, mouth, anus, urine and <banned word filter activated>. How does the ten openings make sense. It seems like only man has 9 openings and he must open the tenth....can someone explain this please.

I have a question about the openings - in the female there are 10 natural openings - eyesX2, nosex2, earsx2, mouth, anus, urine and <banned word filter activated>. How does the ten openings make sense. It seems like only man has 9 openings and he must open the tenth....can someone explain this please.

The urinary/reproductive is counted as one I think.

Somebody else asking same question:

http://www.sikhmatrimonials.com/sikhnet/youth.nsf/by+Date/ecb77ad7a32a260287256aff003eda2d!Open

Guest Jacfsing2

Urine and Anus are counted together.

Guest Jacfsing2

Why, because there are 3 separate holes in down below in the woman....

I'm not here for debating, I don't know all the 9 daurs on a male body either, neither do I know the 10th Daur.

"ਗਿਆਨ੝ ਗਿਆਨ੝ ਕਥੈ ਸਭ੝ ਕੋਈ ॥ ਕਥਿ ਕਥਿ ਬਾਦ੝ ਕਰੇ ਦ੝ਖ੝ ਹੋਈ ॥

ਕਥਿ ਕਹਣੈ ਤੇ ਰਹੈ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥ ਬਿਨ੝ ਰਸ ਰਾਤੇ ਮ੝ਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥੨॥

gi-aan gi-aan kathai sabh ko-ee. kath kath baad karay dukh ho-ee.

kath kahnai tay rahai na ko-ee. bin ras raatay mukat na ho-ee. ॥2॥

Everyone talks about spiritual wisdom and spiritual knowledge.

Talking, talking, they argue, and suffer.No one can stop talking and discussing it.

Without being imbued with the subtle essence, there is no liberation. ॥2॥" Ang 831 of Satguru Guru Granth Sahib Ji.