Should We Support Lgbt Community?

Nobody chooses to be gay, just as nobody chooses to be straight. Why exactly would someone living in an Islamic theocracy invite a death sentence upon themselves by choosing to be attracted to people of the same gender? Who would wish to be an outcast?

Really? Curious, how do you explain Ex-Gays then? Or those who indulge in homosexual behavior in prisons and them become hetero once they're out? To the best of my knowledge there is no Gay gene found yet.

In my humble opinion, I believe the young are being 'indoctrinated' in public schools to champion liberal/leftist causes in Western nations like the UK and US. The libs have managed to successfully brainwash a good segment of western society to believe that their causes ie Theory of Evolution, Global Warming, Feminism, Racism and now Gay Marriage to be 'progressive and those who are don't agree are racist, bigots, right wing....etc, etc. They have managed to create an 'us vs them' ethos. This is why so many young people blindly support something they have no idea what it means just to appear to be on the side of 'progress'.

All Sikhs living in Western should be extra careful to see what they're teaching their children in schools. This is where the indoctrination takes place.

Really? Curious, how do you explain Ex-Gays then?

Delusional at best, liars at worst. One can't whitewash their sexuality, only suppress it.

Homosexual behavior in prisons is nothing more than making the best of a bad situation, to the minds of those who partake. Wouldn't be anywhere near as prolific if those male prisoners had access to women.

Theory of Evolution, Global Warming

The theory of evolution is hardly a battle-flag of the liberal/leftist agenda. Virtually everybody, from every conceivable point along the political spectrum in this our United Kingdom accepts it, leftists, right-wingers, the irreligious and the religious. Even the Church of England has reconciled itself to the truth of evolution by natural selection.

I'll bet you're an American. The right-wing tends to skip hand in hand with the retrograde foolishness of young earth creationism over there. That's the only way I can imagine you possibly evolving those ideas of yours. I thank God every day for placing an ocean between myself and those transatlantic crazies.

Educating people about scientific facts is not brainwashing. These phenomena have been conclusively proven.

The homosexual life style and Sikhi are not compatible. Just google "gay pride parade" and see the images that come up. Most of the images that you would see are so sinful looking that I wont post them here because I don't want kids to be exposed to this in case they are watching forum.

True, they don't exactly do themselves any favors by being so camp. One might be compelled to argue that they're harming their own cause. I've found that quite a few people take more issue against their androgynous behavior than the direct implications of their homosexuality. Do you think you would feel less antagonistic towards a burly lumberjack sort of homosexual who acted pretty much as you do, like a straight bloke, and didn't broadcast his sexuality to all by wearing tight leather shorts (being serious, in spite of the jokes) ?

Delusional at best, liars at worst. One can't whitewash their sexuality, only suppress it.

Homosexual behavior in prisons is nothing more than making the best of a bad situation, to the minds of those who partake. Wouldn't be anywhere near as prolific if those male prisoners had access to women.

So lets get this straight. A male who believes is 'born this way' and is attracted to another male is of sound mind and those who stop thinking this way and starts behaving like a heterosexual is 'delusional'. LOL!!!! Sorry but this is where we part ways.

If a certain condition ie prison can make one a homosexual, is this not proof that it's a choice or the very least gravitates to that?

The theory of evolution is hardly a battle-flag of the liberal/leftist agenda. Virtually everybody, from every conceivable point along the political spectrum in this our United Kingdom accepts it, leftists, right-wingers, the irreligious and the religious. Even the Church of England has reconciled itself to the truth of evolution by natural selection.

I'll bet you're an American. The right-wing tends to skip hand in hand with the retrograde foolishness of young earth creationism over there. That's the only way I can imagine you possibly evolving those ideas of yours. I thank God every day for placing an ocean between myself and those transatlantic crazies.

Educating people about scientific facts is not brainwashing. These phenomena have been conclusively proven.

True, they don't exactly do themselves any favors by being so camp. One might be compelled to argue that they're harming their own cause. I've found that quite a few people take more issue against their androgynous behavior than the direct implications of their homosexuality. Do you think you would feel less antagonistic towards a burly lumberjack sort of homosexual who acted pretty much as you do, like a straight bloke, and didn't broadcast his sexuality to all by wearing tight leather shorts (being serious, in spite of the jokes) ?

Sorry but the ToE has never been proven. Until you can make a monkey into a human being, it has never been proven. It's nothing but a nice little theory. I have never met a single person in my life that believes this. On the net yes but not in real life. Majority of people don't believe this. BTW don't give me examples of adaptation as 'proof'. Most 'evolutionists' don't even understand their own theory and frequently quote adaption as 'proof' of evolution.

How did you infer that I'm antagonistic towards homosexuals? Like all leftists, you made an assumption as there is a movie playing in your head 24/7 that you're the 'good guys' and those think differently are just 'plain bad <banned word filter activated>' and probably need to be sent to 'reeducation camps'. LOL!!!

Most 'evolutionists' don't even understand their own theory and frequently quote adaption as 'proof' of evolution.

But you do right? Or at least well enough to know that it's untrue. If you say so.

How did you infer that I'm antagonistic towards homosexuals? Like all leftists, you made an assumption as there is a movie playing in your head 24/7 that you're the 'good guys' and those think differently are just 'plain bad <banned word filter activated>' and probably need to be sent to 'reeducation camps'. LOL!!!

I didn't say you were antagonistic towards homosexuals. If you'd but scroll up, you'd see that I was quoting and addressing Jonny101 when I said that, not you.

Why exactly does my divergence with you on matters of homosexuality and evolution mean I'm a leftist? Is there a direct correlation between one's opinions about queens, Darwin and welfare checks?

So lets get this straight. A male who believes is 'born this way' and is attracted to another male is of sound mind and those who stop thinking this way and starts behaving like a heterosexual is 'delusional'. LOL!!!! Sorry but this is where we part ways.

If a certain condition ie prison can make one a homosexual, is this not proof that it's a choice or the very least gravitates to that?

Prison rape doesn't make you homosexual. Those prisoners are straight men operating under the mentality of a hole is a hole, it'll have to do. They aren't attracted to men or to male appendages. And as soon as they leave prison, they will avoid sexual intercourse with men thereafter.

Boy you are dumb.

Of course I misinterpreted what you wrote, the wider context of your post makes no sense. In the same sentence where you dealt with the issue of God and constitutions, you appeared to be propounding the right to polygamy. It made me wonder whether you were speaking negatively or positively. Either that, or you have a hopelessly mediocre way with the English language.

Men and women have the right to marry as many people as they choose and atheist have the right to believe there is no God and not have a constitution without God's name in it. These Sikhs are scared to stand out for what is right. These Sikhs are only good to jump on the bandwagon as blind mules.

I don't know why I bother asking, since you're just going to accuse me of being a buffoon as you invariably do, but that excerpt gives one the distinct impression that you're advocating the right of people to marry as many partners as they wish, doesn't it?

@Balkaar

On the the ToE, prove it. Make a monkey into a human being. Otherwise it's nothing but a theory.

You are contradicting yourself. How can you 'rape' without having any attraction to the same sex in the first place? Are you saying that if I locked you up with another dude and threw away the key, you'll rape him or be allowed to be raped? LOL!!!!

Personally I don't believe it's a conscious choice but I also don't believe born this way theory. The answer is somewhere in between and conditioning does play a part.I'll resign to the fact that we don't have all the answers.

@Balkaar

On the the ToE, prove it. Make a monkey into a human being. Otherwise it's nothing but a theory.

You are contradicting yourself. How can you 'rape' without having any attraction to the same sex in the first place? Are you saying that if I locked you up with another dude and threw away the key, you'll rape him or be allowed to be raped? LOL!!!!

Personally I don't believe it's a conscious choice but I also don't believe born this way theory. The answer is somewhere in between and conditioning does play a part.I'll resign to the fact that we don't have all the answers.

Could you please describe exactly what you think you know about the process of evolution by natural selection?

A monkey didn't spontaneously transform into a human being in an instant. A fish didn't suddenly have legs. A frog wasn't born that was covered with fur. These developments took a bloody long time. Many millions of years ago, certain primates (our closest ancestors were apes like gorillas and chimpanzees, not monkeys, which are far smaller and equipped with long tails ) were born possessed of random mutations which made them stronger or more intelligent than the other members of their species. These apes out-competed their weedier and less mentally proficient contemporaries because they possessed qualities which made them better suited to survival. In turn, they passed on these useful characteristics to their offspring. This process was repeated over millions and millions of years, effecting only very gradual changes in species and in organisms. Sometimes, the changes wrought by the accumulation of these successive mutations would be so radical that their bearers could no longer be considered to belong to the same species as their ancestors.

Eventually, molded by these scientific laws, the species we recognize today as homo sapiens came into existence. Gradual is the key word here. Very, very gradual changes.

Prison rape is more a display of dominance than one of attraction. Even dogs hump other dogs in order to show their superiority. Besides, the nature of prison intercourse is such that the rapist and his unfortunate victim cannot look one another in the face. We cannot properly discuss this without being compelled to flesh out the sordid and obscene details. I won't iterate them here. If you really want to talk about it, PM me.