Sikhism In Light Of The Bible - The Correction Of Pastor Steven. L Anderson

Guest singh

When Christian pastors feel the need to bash Sikhism to promote their Christianity it really shows how threatened they feel about the growing number and rise of "white Sikhs" who came from Christian backgrounds.

Christanity's reign is coming to an end, it has fooled and hoodwinked people for many centuries and now only the 3rd world people are still believing in its ideology. Most white western people are now atheists and other religions/ideologies are growing amoung them.

I dont know what to make of Pastor Steven. L Anderson, I have recently seen his other speech videos and some of the things he says do make sense (eg he is against foreign wars, he speaks out against george bush even though he acts like him and talks like him lol, he bashes israel unlike most christian preachers who lick israels backside)

So this pastor does talk sense in some ways and is entertaining even though is speaking ill of Sikhism, Sikhs and our Guru's and deserves to be roundly bashed by every Sikh who feels he should not get away with his nonsense against our faith and community without exposing Christianity for what it is an Abrahamic man made roman empire cult.

I Called him out on bearing false witness and said he should be ashamed of breaking his Laws to spread disinformation and hatred. I looked up his information source and no he didn't read Guru ji , he was lazy and sloppy and used wikipedia to quote Gurbani ... Anyway Christianity is the brainchild of pagan minded romans who usurped the message of Christ and created false image (Caesare Borgia - son of Pope, evil-doer and Homosexual) and false doctrines such as Virgin Birth (commerating babylonian goddess) Easter celebration with eggs (again pagan god worship) instead keeping passover as the Jews and the changing of Sabbath to be on Sunday (pagan worship of sun) instead sunset Friday to sunset Saturday. Most of the key links to history of the tribes of Israel and their identity have been removed to obscure the fact that non-judean peoples have executed a massive land grab. I have had many interesting reading sessions after talking to deep thinkers of that faith . This baptist believes that one can sin and survive just because one accepts Jesus and he died on the cross for everyone (another myth perpuated by the RC church and supplanted in all following churches) most intelligent seekers can sense that karam has to come into it , even the subject of naam japna is in the 'dead sea scrolls' copies of the jewish commandments and jesus' expansion on the commandments and there are many passages which say as much.

That was one thing that always saddened me as a kid , they couldn't know the power of the naam.

My best friend Caribeaan Christian met my Dad and painde sut he told her to jap Waheguru and she took it to heart, my Dad was very noncomittal person yet he asked after her and even now after he's gone she still remembers him with much love and japs naam.

• 3 weeks later...