Is The Concept Of Miri/piri Being Overlooked In Our Society Today?

Kira

Well the people who only know Japji Sahib, can't even be Amritdharis because they need to know the entire nitnem, so why are you telling me its okay just because those same people don't even know full nitnem?

So you're saying only Amritdhari people can invoke protection from Waheguru. Let me explain things simply. are you now saying one bani is less important in tersm of protection or not.

There are plenty of things that you woulda rejected if I didn't find you proof of in our Sri Guru Granth Sahib, why would I spend my time finding it when I already showed you his story lol, that story is literally what sent him to the right path

Is it so hard for you to go to Guru Granth sahib website and type in goat. We're suppose to reject anything that's not from Guru Granth Sahib ji. if you can't understand that then why are you calling yourself a Sikh?

The same Guru ji did include a talking elephant, so what is the difference?

The difference is he's not mentioned there :) By that logic I could easily say that a monkey spoke and put someone on the right path. Thaat hardly makes it true. If you looked at SikhiWiki it even mentions how many scholars doubt the story of the talking goat.

LOl, do you know that Sri Vaheguru is the one who gives our karma, so then how is Sri Vaheguru not doing anything when they are clearly giving out karma??

So you agree that it is Waheguru killing people then? and not the person. cool. Our deeds are our own, how hard is that for you to accept. Waheguru can't be blamed for it, you put karma out there and then go "oh that person died, bad karma" who are you to decide that. Karma helps us get into the world. After that it's all us . The Creator knows what's happening, what will happen and has happened. He can interfere but he lets us walk our own path. Blaming everything on Karma is downright stupid.

Does anyone really guard something, is everything really different from Sri Vaheguru?

so you're now denying that Waheguru alone protects dharma? lmao ok. Ignore what Guru Gobind Singh Ji said in his autobiography. Looks like waheguru doesn't protect the Khalsa everyone.

. Sri Ganga Devi is still here, and so is Sri Chitragupt writing everything down that is happening, besides everything is Ik Onkar, so have they really not came?

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥

Te Hama Tamaki Tanaka Mo Khaape ॥ Tina Kee Tthaura Devataa Thaape ॥
ते हम तमकि तनक मो खापे ॥ तिन की ठउर देवता थापे ॥
I destroyed them in no time and created gods in their place.
18491 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੧
ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥
Te Bhee Bali Poojaa Aurajhaaee ॥ Aapana Hee Paramesara Kahaaee ॥7॥
ते भी बलि पूजा उरझाए ॥ आपन ही परमेसर कहाए ॥७॥
They were also absorbed in the worship of power and called themselves Ominipotednt.7.
18502 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੨
ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁੱਤ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥
Mahaadeva Achutta Kahaayo ॥ Bisana Aapa Hee Ko Tthahiraayo ॥
महादेव अचुत कहायो ॥ बिसन आप ही को ठहिरायो ॥
Mahadeo (Shiva) was called Achyuta (blotless), Vishnu considered himself the Supreme.
18513 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੩
ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥
Barahamaa Aapa Paarbarahama Bakhaanaa ॥ Parabha Ko Parabhoo Na Kinahooan Jaanaa ॥8॥
ब्रहमा आप पारब्रहम बखाना ॥ प्रभ को प्रभू न किनहूं जाना ॥८॥
Brahma called himself Para Brahman, none could comprehend the Lord.8.
18524 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੪
ਤਬ ਸਾਖੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਅਸਟ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਸਾਖ ਨਮਿਤ ਦੇਬੇ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥
Taba Saakhee Parabha Asatta Banaaee ॥ Saakha Namita Debe Tthahiraaee ॥
तब साखी प्रभ असट बनाए ॥ साख नमित देबे ठहिराए ॥
Then I created eight Sakshis in order to give evidence of my Entity.
18535 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੫
ਤੇ ਕਹੈ ਕਰੋ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਪੂਜਾ ॥ ਹਮ ਬਿਨ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਦੂਜਾ ॥੯॥
Te Kahai Karo Hamaaree Poojaa ॥ Hama Bina Avaru Na Tthaakuru Doojaa ॥9॥
ते कहै करो हमारी पूजा ॥ हम बिन अवरु न ठाकुरु दूजा ॥९॥
But they considered themselves all in all and aasked the people to worship them.9.
18546 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੧੩੩ ਪੰ. ੬

You tell me how pure your devi devta are since you consider the protectors are lol. *waits for Preet to proclaim them the real gods and that Guru Sahib is wrong and she knows best*
I meant to say that Sri Vaheguru only helps those who have earned good karmas, other than that if they partake in prembhagti they will recieve what their manokamnas fulfilled if they do not take part in other paaps (willingly/knowingly).
He helps everyone. One way or another. Stop acting like you know who he helps and who he doesn't. He has no enmity.
Okay, so most of the Sri Gurdwaras were built after the Sri Guru's time, but then what is the point of the sarovar then if they do not play a key part in our dharam? Their waters are nirmal because they have been close to Gurbani since the Sri Gurudwara has been playing Gurbani at all times

That doesn't mean they wash off people's sins lol. Many Sikhs assert these waters have healing properties. Whether they do is debatable for some sikhs. Most Sarovars are added as a memorial to the one in amritsar. Their not there to wash off people's paap. If you think they do the you're free to go and sit in one all your life lol.
Look at how parshad is made for example. Every item changes when exposed to dharmic paths.
By the hand of a true Saint they can. However bathing in sarovars and saying they wash off sins. That's completely contradictory to Gurbani.

Well, if someone chooses to go through the Sikh path, then obviously they must be initiated into our religion if they trulyy believe in our religion, someone who just calls themself a Sikh and doesn't do anything wouldn't really recieve kirpa from today's deeds, but they will still recieve positive/negative karmas from their previous life no matter what. If someone wants to invoke God through another religion let them try, I am sure it is possible to invoke God, but if they want to invoke God through the SIkh way but don't even do anything, that just shows that the intentions were not pure since they don't do anything lol. That is Why I said a Sri Amritdhari can invoke God through the SIkh way since they follow the religion, how can someone who calls themself Sikh invoke God if they don't even follow the religion/get initiated into our religion lol. Who knows, there are also so many so called scholars who deny the Sri Dasam Granth all together and even deny raagmala. The goat was the main thing that changed Bhagat Sadhana's life and made him go through the right path. You'd be the only one who said there was a talking monkey, but the goat story is famous in all directions. Obviously, what we do is what we get, the paramatma that gives out our fruits to our deeds gives what we deserve. Do you really read Jaap Sahib? "ਨਮੋ ਸਰਬ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਸਰਬ ਥਾਪੇ ॥ ". How is blaming everything on karma stupid, we are the ones who earned our own karma and when you don't like what you get you call it stupid lol? Live up to what you recieve. Yeah so? Protecting dharm isn't exclusive to Devtas and Gurus, Sri Vaheguru also protects dharm, since they are everything. They are protectors of dharm, it isn't a surprise that you have to call upon them for help, and it doesn't always mean worship, besides everything is Ik Onkar, Sri Vaheguru is impressed by people who are devotees of Vishnu anyways, so what? Sri Vaheguru does have no enmity, that is because it works through karma, if those same beings did what any other good person would do they would recieve the same fruit, there is no bias in this at all when it comes to bhagti. Yeah healing properties which means it washes away bad karmas which have caused dukh in the form of sickness.

When will your devis and devtaas show you some mercy so that you stop writing bull crap here and retire in a jungle with jaal from Ganga devi to wash your sins away.

Why do you talk so bitter, do you even do nitnem, you would know pyar is the only way. Do you realize what IkOnkar is?has

Had you realised what EKONKAR is you would never ever thought of your millions of devis and devtaas.

Go and get some knowledge about Sikhism and stop babbling here.

there are numerous hindu sites for your kind of confused nonsensical people.

Well, if someone chooses to go through the Sikh path, then obviously they must be initiated into our religion if they trulyy believe in our religion, someone who just calls themself a Sikh and doesn't do anything wouldn't really recieve kirpa from today's deeds,

Who are you to say who receives Kirpa lol, you're indirectly saying that those sikhs that haven't taken Amrit are inferior to those who have, BY your logic if an Amritdhari kills someone cold blooded its of less consequence than a non-amritdhari killing someone in cold blood. Anyone doing any form of prayer from the Guru Granth Sahib would invoke the same protection, bless than from any other portion of Gurbani.

but they will still recieve positive/negative karmas from their previous life no matter what.

Going to follow on from your logic. If Karma affects people from past lives you're now implying that our Guru Sahibs had bad Karma, that's why all those atrocities that happened to them happened. Our Karma gives us our human life, after that it's what we do here that determine how we're judged. Not a past life.

That is Why I said a Sri Amritdhari can invoke God through the SIkh way since they follow the religion, how can someone who calls themself Sikh invoke God if they don't even follow the religion/get initiated into our religion lol.

lol ok Baba Preet. You know when Waheguru will bless people, you're the personification of knowledge who knows who can invoke god and can't. A Sikh is the follower of the Guru Granth Sahib, None of the Gursikhs before our 10th Guru took Amrit, you're not calling them inferior to the modern day Amritdhari.

. You'd be the only one who said there was a talking monkey, but the goat story is famous in all directions.

The Brahmin beliefs were famous in all directions, that hardly made them right.

Do you really read Jaap Sahib? "ਨਮੋ ਸਰਬ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਸਰਬ ਥਾਪੇ ॥ "

What exactly are you alluding to here? would be great if you actually made proper quotations since it isn't that hard . All you've shown is that God created the universe and god can destroy it? :(

Who knows, there are also so many so called scholars who deny the Sri Dasam Granth all together and even deny raagmala.

There have been numerous studies by various scholars who proved that Guru Sahib wrote the Dasam Granth's bani.

. How is blaming everything on karma stupid, we are the ones who earned our own karma and when you don't like what you get you call it stupid lol?

Our Karam only gets us so far lol.

Yeah so? Protecting dharm isn't exclusive to Devtas and Gurus, Sri Vaheguru also protects dharm, since they are everything. They are protectors of dharm, it isn't a surprise that you have to call upon them for help, and it doesn't always mean worship,

You should read this sakhi about Guru Gobind singh Ji and the Pandit.

http://tuhitu.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/guru-gobind-singh-ji-and-naina-devi.html

Anyone saying any other forces guard Dharm are ignoring the Guru's Words.

Sri Vaheguru is impressed by people who are devotees of Vishnu anyways, so what?

Vishnu had people worship him as god. NO he isn''t. Baba Preet, please you should go to an actual Gurudwara and not get lost in a Mandir with your Pandit friends.

Sri Vaheguru does have no enmity, that is because it works through karma, if those same beings did what any other good person would do they would recieve the same fruit, there is no bias in this at all when it comes to bhagti.

You just said he helps others more.

Yeah healing properties which means it washes away bad karmas which have caused dukh in the form of sickness.

What? It cures their sickness. Not washes away their sins, a murder can't just walk into Amritsar, take a bath and come out clean. That's not how it work. I bet you love twisting Bani to fit your hindu beliefs :)

Why do you talk so bitter, do you even do nitnem, you would know pyar is the only way. Do you realize what IkOnkar is?

If you actually read Nitmen rather than reciting it you would know how much crap you talk most of the time.

Had you realised what EKONKAR is you would never ever thought of your millions of devis and devtaas.

Go and get some knowledge about Sikhism and stop babbling here.

there are numerous hindu sites for your kind of confused nonsensical people.

lol she said her Ganga-devi writes down everything. Implying her devi knows everything :) Maybe her devi can write down for her to stop mixing hinduism with sikhism.

Preet ji Gods grace can also change people's karm, only karm do not make a persons present. Even the Devi devte are begging for Gods name ji as they also are in Gods creation as u say everything is Of Waheguru. Nothing escapes God. Sikhi is the truth, and does guides us to worship Waheguru only. None of the bhagats in Gurbani asked people to worship them even though they were connected to God, this is because they believed in the one Waheguru. There is a difference between Hinduism and Sikhi, please do not confuse people or judge them on their spirituality, as I myself do not have that right to judge nobody but myself so I cannot say to somebody this this bla bla blaaaa.

ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਮਿਲਣ ਕੀ ਇਹ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਰੀਆ ॥ गोबिंद मिलण की इह तेरी बरीआ ॥ Gobinḏ milaṇ kī ih ṯerī barī▫ā.

This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe.

ਅਵਰਿ ਕਾਜ ਤੇਰੈ ਕਿਤੈ ਨ ਕਾਮ ॥ अवरि काज तेरै कितै न काम ॥ Avar kāj ṯerai kiṯai na kām.

Nothing else will work.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKW1tdLoeFw#

lol she said her Ganga-devi writes down everything. Implying her devi knows everything :) Maybe her devi can write down for her to stop mixing hinduism with sikhism.

I don't know how you manage to argue with her in every other thread, you're basically just smashing your head against a brick wall. She should be ignored, I'm quite convinced she is a hindu pretending to be Sikh, or just some backword pendu.

I don't know how you manage to argue with her in every other thread, you're basically just smashing your head against a brick wall. She should be ignored, I'm quite convinced she is a hindu pretending to be Sikh, or just some backword pendu.

Definitely no backward pendu, pendus don't write confusing stuff as this. Don't even seem 19yrs. Yup I've given up defo khadaan (wall) nal galaan karde.