Singh Great Role Model For The Future

singh598

And what did he mean by that?

Could it simply be that 'A relationship with the opposite gender does not equate to kam but rather is part of Sikhi'?

It could be read other ways as well. But look at his other work and it would be difficult to read it in a negative manner. Does this mean he's perfect. I'm quite certain he'd be the first person to tell you he's far from. But we should ensure feedback is intelligent and thought out as he's way ahead of most when it comes to insight.

Nice video above. I'd forgotten about that. The words and thoughts make an anthem worthy of study and contemplation.

I never actually looked at it that way.

Apparently the picture is three years old as well, according to the comment on daily sikh updates.

Can confirm this is old and was posted on this same site couple of years ago, he also gave a reply

Why do these ‘sikhs’ still insist on keeping their sikhi image? I’ve seen many of his youtube commenters still believing he actually is a sikh because he keeps uncut hair. You would think someone with his background would know better.

Life Lesson - never judge a book by it's cover, even if he/she has the biggest dumalla, more kare than you can shake a stick at and the best looking chola. Some simple looking Gursikhs are the most spiritually advanced. btw I'm not dissing bana.

Life Lesson - never judge a book by it's cover, even if he/she has the biggest dumalla, more kare than you can shake a stick at and the best looking chola. Some simple looking Gursikhs are the most spiritually advanced. btw I'm not dissing bana.

What I am saying is that he as an individual should think more carefully about what he does as it is misleading to others who are not knowledgeable in sikhi. A non-sikh sees image only, so if someone in the image of a sikh commits a wrongful act, they will believe sikhs are bad regardless if their actions were not aligned with sikhi.

What I am saying is that he as an individual should think more carefully about what he does as it is misleading to others who are not knowledgeable in sikhi. A non-sikh sees image only, so if someone in the image of a sikh commits a wrongful act, they will believe sikhs are bad regardless if their actions were not aligned with sikhi.

The lesson applies to Sikhs and non-Sikhs alike.

We're being a little judgemental here. Nowhere does he profess to be a gursikh or anything similar. He has the roop of a khalsa but if he was to cut his hair we'd all be crying patit and what not.

Why isnt he a good role model? His taught us that we can be anything in the west. That our roop doesnt hold us back. This guys doing pretty good for himself. Granted, hes a little misguided, needs some well needed sikh education but then who doesnt? He comes from canada. You either strike it lucky and stay close to your roots or you go way way off. Atleast he isnt committing gun crimes or theft or smuggling drugs in the back of his truck or i dunno. Massive generalisation there but hey ho.

My point was, hes made mistakes just like the rest of us. But we're all aiming at him when theres the likes of honey sing, jazzy b, malkit etc etc etc badal lol the list is so long