• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! LOL.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :wub:

President George W. Bush, is the man! :D

Kerry was a fraud who doesn't even know who Sikhs are, and he called us "TERRORISTS". How could such a person run the country?

So now the Americans have given President George W. Bush 4 more years to serve the coutry. :doh:

chill out!

Its not that I like republicans and dislike democrats. The fact is, I do not go for the party, but for the person and his/her views. I a pro Bush, not pro republicans. To further prove this, I don't like california governer and the things he stands for. He is republican.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I am not for kerry or for Bush. Keery called Sikhs terrorists, Bush regime is no different than that.

Under the regime of Bush Administration the State Department called Sikhs terrorists. The state department called sikhs of 1984 as terrorists.

http://sikhsentinel.com/sikhsentinel0307/s...tedeptvideo.htm

Why hasn't it been withdrawn? When we protested? Isn't the state dept aware about freedom strugle of Sikhs and tortures done by India?

Bush called sikhs to White House , but told us we can't wear our Kirpans.

Bush has killed thousands in afganistan and Iraq. He is a Babar to me. What liberation is for a person whose family is completly destroyed? And when he says World is better off Saddam, he should tell this to iraqis who are getting killed every day. I will never vote for this Guy, As a sikh of my Guru I don';t think Guru tells me to vote for such people who kill innocents on name of religion.

http://www.helenair.com/articles/2004/10/2...02102904_02.txt

I can't believe how most of americans are just led into a rhetoric created by Bush. Bush is no different that a terrorist Bin Laden.

Out of so much of talent it is sad that what america could offer is a chioce between "kerry" and "bush"

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh