doctor_mani

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

So when did kerry call sikh terrorists???

U can critisize or praise Bush all u want on foreign policy....but atleast he wont allow gay marriages.. rolleyes.gif

Chill guys....whoever is the president....our Guru is the same...our beliefes are the same...so why worry??

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

oh well another 4 years of lousy economy with maybe more wars on Axis of Evil countries like Korea, iran and so on..

Things for me to do tongue.gif :

1) Sell mustang and get a cycle :wub:

2) Continue to study till dem makes economy better for job markets :@ @

3) Beware of Police and law enforcement as they can harass me because of my looks .. Thanks to patriotic act :TH:

4) Should think of Applying financial aid for higher education.. as i won't be getting part time job besides working in warehouse..

Im glad to know that 9 out of 10 black ppls voted Kerry, Majority of Hispanic, two third of jewish community and 90% of arab americans voted kerry :e: and about my friends.. all of em voted to kerry first time :@ And talk about Huge chunk of 5

5 e votes from my home state California :nihungsmile:..

All is cool.. lets pray that no more innocent ppls die in any part of the world by the hands of our govt and by the money of ours.. 4 billion dollar war in iraq.. we could have put that money in some good things like feeding/supporting poor ppls in africa who are dying for food.. but anyway whatever is happening is by the bhana of waheguroo.. We should accept it without raising any questions :D

im very proud that young sikhs whether they are dem/repub/ind took good part in this election.. Keep it up and come back in 2008!!

May waheguroo keeps this world Safe !!

and Gurpreet veerjee said it right.. Lets get back to "Sikhe Topics" :doh: