Sign in to follow this  
SinghStation

Takht Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal Singh Attacked

http://singhstation.net/2015/10/takht-keshgarh-sahib-jathedar-giani-mal-singh-attacked/

Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal Singh was attacked by a Nihang at Anandpur Sahib on Tuesday.

According to sources, the Jathedar, who was attacked by a sharp-edged weapon, is safe and sound.

The motive of the attack was not known yet. Nihang Singh has been taken in custody by the police.

Further details are awaited.

Check out our website for any updates

GIANI MAL SINGH LIES AND

STAGES DRAMA OVER DROPPING

CHARGES AGAINST ATTACKER

Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal

Singh has proved to be a liar and drama actor

after his false claims of dropping charges of a

man who attacked him.

Nihung Singh in the circle is being reported as

Joga Singh who attacked Giani Mal Singh

The truth is that the police and SGPC task force

beat the attacker named Joga Singh brutal

causing him to be unconscious outside of Mal

Singh’s home. Therefore, Joga Singh wasn’t in

the physical position to be brought to court. The

drama was enacted by Giani Mal Singh and the

police because if the man dies than the blame

would’ve been on the police. Also, the media

would’ve circulated the images of the dire

physical condition of the attacker leading to

embarrassment of Giani Mal Singh. The clever

drama by Giani Mal Singh was nothing but

fabrication.

Giani Mal Singh’s lies are now exposed and he’s

stepped to a very low level. The condition of the

attacker is being reported to be very critical.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/giani-mal-singh-lies-and-stages-drama-over-dropping-charges-against-attacker/

I like jathedar mal Singh. I met him and he is one of the nicest people I met in india.

This jathadar is a fraud and liar. He had the Singh who attacked him dragged to his kothi from where he was beaten to a pulp by his police bodyguards. He was beaten up so ruthlessly that he remained unconscious for over 24 hours. This whole natak of supposedly forgiving his attacker has been fully exposed on social media.

The Singh who attacked him is a devout Singh who is an akhand paathi and always stays in Bana. People who know him say he always has Bani on his lips. He like the whole Panth was hurt that the Jathadars had forgiven sauda saadh.

• Like 1

I like jathedar mal Singh.

Even after he misused his position and put a stain the tradition of 5 singhs and akal takht.

He knew what he was doing and needs punishment.

Mal Singh should be held responsible for his actions and abuse of power. My Ardas goes out to Bhai Joga Singh.

cdsc44.jpg

• Like 2

Mal Singh should be held responsible for his actions and abuse of power. My Ardas goes out to Bhai Joga Singh.

cdsc44.jpg

He is a Nihang Singh. Thanks for sharing this

How did they get the info that joga Singh is badly beat? Just because one source has claimed something doesn't mean it's right. Can somebody get an interview with joga Singh?

I like jathedar mal Singh. I met him and he is one of the nicest people I met in india.

How did they get the info that joga Singh is badly beat? Just because one source has claimed something doesn't mean it's right. Can somebody get an interview with joga Singh?

LOL, for many years now you like to align with the most fakest people and defend them........ such as some fake SikhSangat forum users, Dhumma, Balbir Ragi, now this...

And on the other hand you do ninda of Dhan Guru Piarey.

You need some serious help......

LOL, for many years now you like to align with the most fakest people and defend them........ such as some fake SikhSangat forum users, Dhumma, Balbir Ragi, now this...

I am asking for some proof. I can say that I went to india and the police beat me but would it be the truth unless I show some proof? Where did I do nindia of anybody?

Just because somebody said bhai joga Singh nihang was in critical condition doesn't mean it is true. People also said dhumma was with the sgpc on this issue but he said in a audio recording that he is with the panth. Until all sides come and throw in the proof until then we cannot come to a conclusion.

Also have you ever met jathedar mal Singh in your life? This is a real question.

I am asking for some proof. I can say that I went to india and the police beat me but would it be the truth unless I show some proof? Where did I do nindia of anybody?

Just because somebody said bhai joga Singh nihang was in critical condition doesn't mean it is true. People also said dhumma was with the sgpc on this issue but he said in a audio recording that he is with the panth. Until all sides come and throw in the proof until then we cannot come to a conclusion.

Also have you ever met jathedar mal Singh in your life? This is a real question.

Dhumma is 100% with Badal bro, that's not even a question.

And no I have not met him, but I liked him for the most part up till now. But like almost everyone else, he has no guts to standup for the Panth. And if this story is true, then for sure he's a sell-out like almost everyone else.

Dhumma is 100% with Badal bro, that's not even a question.

And no I have not met him, but I liked him for the most part up till now. But like almost everyone else, he has no guts to standup for the Panth. And if this story is true, then for sure he's a sell-out like almost everyone else.

and until the truth comes out why do nindia of somebody like jathedar mal Singh. If he did allow the beatings then he should resign but you know how indians like to smear influential people.

If you believe everything you read then read this.

"When the jathedar was coming out of the office, Joga Singh tried to tell him about the harassment by the SGPC staff. However, the jathedar failed to notice him in the crowd and went away. Then, in a fit of rage, Joga Singh attacked the jathedar with a kirpan, the SSP added."

So he did not attack cause of the saucha sauda thing.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/family-of-joga-singh-assailant-of-jathedar-mal-singh-speaks-out/