Is It Time To Give Every Sikh A Copy Of Sggs Ji?

genie

Are you insane?

if wanting to find out how far the rot is in the situation and rectifying it , is madness than call me insane for sure.

We are bleating over beadbhi done by others to our Guru , what about ours by enthroning padd chedd saroops all over the shop ? of having numerous saroops printed and then dumped at Gurdwarey across the globe to deal with like unwanted gifts because the discipline is not there in the families to do proper satkar of Gurbani? All the while more saroops are printed of padd chedd to replace older larivaar saroops under the pretexts of sewa by SGPC.

Is there any Larivaar saroops being produced because I have been going back of all the photos of incidents even years back and all are on Padd Chedd birs ? Either Guru ji is trying to grab our attention by sacrificing these saroops or there really aren't many larivaar saroops anywhere... It makes me so sad to think we are cutting our own roots with our own hands because we trusted SGPC to be doing the right thing