Sikhi Shirts

SinghMastana

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all well and good but I think it is wrong to print Gurbani, IKoankar t- should not be printed as it is disrespectful. people arre gone chuk the t-s in bin etc and it is nothing worse then takin guru ji to a hall.

santjarnailposter.jpg

dmusikhsoctshirt.gif

something like that would be mad hot

Sant Jarnail Singh Poster and T-shirt

I designed this poster quite a few years ago. I was fed up with people walking the streets and burning flags for no reason. Rather then getting angry and showing your hatred, we should be trying to raise awareness and understanding of what's happened in Punjab within the last 20-50 years .the poster was to highlight the words and celebrate the life of a famous punjabi human rights and freedom campaigner - Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale.

The T-shirt was designed for Kulpreet singh as part of DMU Sikh Society promotion. He phoned me up and said he wanted some t-shirts designed and we sat together and came up with this T-shirt. it has the words - FREEDOM - TRUTH - STRENGTH - EQUALITY. The T-shirt was a great hit and people are still out to get them. unfortunately Kulpreet singh could only get funding for limited prints, so there none left

its from sarblohwarriors.com site in the gallery section

Guest noonespecial

I don't wanna be a party-pooper here, but don't you find it kinda of disrespectful having a picture of a Sant gracing the T-shirts of us manmukhs. Pretty soon, some person out there is gonna be smoking a cigarette with a drink in his hand wearing a "Sant Jarnail Singh" T-shirt. Plus, somehow I think that if Sant Jee saw his face on a T-shirt he wouldn't be too pleased. :wub:

I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt representing Sikhi, but somehow I don't think we should commercialize that kamaee of our great Gursikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh Jee.

just my two cents.

bhul chuk maaf.