Stupid Batman Entrance For Anand Karak

JagsawSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

Yes I was thinking that too. Wonder how much that entrance cost. You'd be surprised at the rubbish they spend money on nowadays.

I'm not really surprised though, I just think it's overrated. Also some people marry more than once in their life.

I'm not really surprised though, I just think it's overrated. Also some people marry more than once in their life.

But they probably wouldn't spend as much as the first one hey ?? I also think it's not a bit overrated, but very overrated. I think some people don't use their common sense when it comes to weddings and parties. That extra overspending could be spent on more worthy things, such as for their future, household costs etc or charity.

Guest Jacfsing2

But they probably wouldn't spend as much as the first one hey ?? I also think it's not a bit overrated, but very overrated. I think some people don't use their common sense when it comes to weddings and parties. That extra overspending could be spent on more worthy things, such as for their future, household costs etc or charity.

I can agree, (a child costs a lot), but not everyone sees that.

Guest Jacfsing2

Just when you thought apnay couldn't get any more fudhoo at weddings....they do.

The focus shifts in the eyes of many from Guru Sahib, (Vaheguru himself), and are busy looking at a car, (I hope Vaheguru forgives them).