News Alert: Press Conference

simran345

Probably the most pointless new thread ever.

Not trying to be nasty Simran, but the last couple of days logging onto Sikh Sangat has been exactly like logging on to the sikh sikngat news website. The whole page jam packed with news, and most of it not even slightly interesting.

Maybe not interesting to you. But to many others, that don't know it's awareness.

Probably not interesting because I'm not arguing with anybody. The threads are there for discussion, one is welcome to discuss. Fine I'll stop posting, you put an interesting one on then Jagsaw Paji, or are you just fed up of seeing my id lol

good sewa penji

Thank you mrggg123 ji, but I think Jagsaw Paji may have a point. Just seen the top posters section and I've posted 43 posts today omg ???? oooooppppssssss, I didn't even realise, thought it was only like 7 today .Sorry ji maf kardo. ☹️ Koina I probably won't post much after remembrance week.

Make one thread and keep posting there. I'm sure there are Sikhs who appreciate this :)

That's what I been trying to do Kira Paji, but then there's sub categories, otherwise it's gonna be a big mex up in one. I've been trying to post all related topics in one thread, but it kind of diverts into a separate topic.

But first time I been top poster ? Hanji overdone it a bit, now I'm tired. ? Sorry ji.

Kira, on 02 Nov 2015 - 18:41, said:

"Don't blame Simran, she's only posting articles :D at-least it's keeping this section alive and healthy."

I think this triggered me off..I will be more brief from now on.