Beadbi Of Hindu Religious Granths : Punjab Police Action And Arrest Within Hours

JasSinghKhalsa

They are many ignorant Sikhs who can do this work for stroking khalistani sentiment in state. Similarly there are many shivsena followers who can do the same.

Some of these people may be paid by ISI and they wont know the reason

Sikhs did not do this. 4 Hindu youth were caught doing this. In fact it was the Sikhs who had collected the torn pages from the ground, kept it respectfully and gave it to the Hindus.

They are many ignorant Sikhs who can do this work for stroking khalistani sentiment in state. Similarly there are many shivsena followers who can do the same.

Some of these people may be paid by ISI and they wont know the reason

<banned word filter activated> man why on Earth would a Shiv Sena person do beadbhi of Hindu texts , or was that a Freudian slip, Gopi Chand Jasoos?

Just putting it out there, Someone did the same thing to a Quran. This isn't restricted to just 2 faiths.

yep but was that in Kashmir/ jammu or in Punjab because I read about the J&K one a while back?

Sikhs did not do this. 4 Hindu youth were caught doing this. In fact it was the Sikhs who had collected the torn pages from the ground, kept it respectfully and gave it to the Hindus.

He knows , he just trying wind peeps up

<banned word filter activated> man why on Earth would a Shiv Sena person do beadbhi of Hindu texts , or was that a Freudian slip, Gopi Chand Jasoos?

yep but was that in Kashmir/ jammu or in Punjab because I read about the J&K one a while back?

He knows , he just trying wind peeps up

Yeah it was kashmir I believe. Srinagar, my geography is a bit fuzzy when it comes to india though.

I meant the self sabotage.

Ok. No use of finding fault in the poor slum dwelllers's children.

Sikhs and Hindus have common interests. Sikhs are everywhere in India & they are recognized for their values. This forum is biased against some hindu organisation.

I do admit that Hindus have problems with Muslims. There is history behind it. But Sikhism and Hinduism are our home religions. There is no conspiracy to dilute any faith.

Sikhs and Hindus have common interests. Sikhs are everywhere in India & they are recognized for their values. This forum is biased against some hindu organisation.

I do admit that Hindus have problems with Muslims. There is history behind it. But Sikhism and Hinduism are our home religions. There is no conspiracy to dilute any faith.

if you are a pukka Hindu why do you not follow the vedas and accept that you have been told that the Avatar/Guru for kalyug was Guru Nanak Devji and ten avatars including the final SIlent One (GURU GRANTH SAHIB) . Look it up in Rig Veda if you do not believe me ?

Yes let's not blame the people behind it and simply blame someone else. if this forum is anti-hindu then you're simply coming here to do what? preach anti-islam?

what a massive amount of hypocrisy. "Let's work together to address the islamic threat....by doing everything they do"

Really starting to wonder if this is bad trolling or you're just this thick.

Guest Jacfsing2

Sikhi came from Vaheguru Ji, also read your Vedas if your a legit Hindu and accept Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, (literally written in your book).