Pakistani Muslims Wearing Distars

thesoldier

Hanji mrggg123 I understand the anger you have, but dating is not the way to tackle this issue, as it's going to be exactly what the bad opposition is doing then, isn't it? As Sikhs, we should not fall to the same level as them, then that will be same as begging them.

' Mangan maran smaan hai, Mat koi mangeh bheekh

Mangne se marna bhala, yeh Satgur ki Seekh '. - Bhagat Kabir Ji.

There are other ways to deal with it, but sorry I don't feel this is the appropriate way. I think every university should have the Basics of Sikhi doing their parchaar in English, along with Sikh Awareness Society to show girls what is happening and how their lives are messed up. The more of it the better, so they don't even think about turning towards them.

to be honest peenji its a bit to late... when someone is programmed to be a certain away at age of 18 etc along with media and peers its very hard to change people. We can try and cut our loses now but we need to focus on the young children from a young age. Or maybe our lot dont want to listen who knows... im just sick of hearing muslim this muslim that if its such a big problem help tackle it not moan. And ok yeh dating isnt the way i was just saying it as a last resort method cos i knw this community very well and trus me they do not treat daughters with respect.

I'll just say a popular line that many people have heard of "2 wrongs don't make a right" the fault is on the parents as well as the children which is why we need groups like the SAS. Also I believe in GurPrassad is the only way someone can become Sikh. (Though Prachar is still good,) would you be ok with Sikhs dating other faiths like Christians and Hindus?

problem is veera some parents hate sikhi themseleves they are technically athiest they care about money and thats it.. so what hope do we have in trying to sway their kids :(

to be honest peenji its a bit to late... when someone is programmed to be a certain away at age of 18 etc along with media and peers its very hard to change people. We can try and cut our loses now but we need to focus on the young children from a young age. Or maybe our lot dont want to listen who knows... im just sick of hearing muslim this muslim that if its such a big problem help tackle it not moan. And ok yeh dating isnt the way i was just saying it as a last resort method cos i knw this community very well and trus me they do not treat daughters with respect.

Then they should be going into schools.

Then they should be going into schools.

well whatever jagraj and bos are doing thats all we can hope on for now. Maybe with wahegurus grace i can follow their footsteps. All im saying is most people are far gone down the road to athiesm its gona b hard to bring em bak

BTW what kind of name is ajmeer LOL dis guy is a clown dont know what hes playing at maybe he should come on here ...

Guest Jacfsing2

problem is veera some parents hate sikhi themseleves they are technically athiest they care about money and thats it.. so what hope do we have in trying to sway their kids :(

This is just basic parenting on being safe before anyone starts dating anyone. (I'm sure even non-Sikh parents would care about the safety of their children). Also most people that do date don't take it very seriously especially when they are young.

I have never come across anyone with high avasta ever, either in the gurdwaras or anywhere in the classrooms!! My ajority are not even vocal enough!

Plenty of oont pataang gallan karan waley ne!

chalo that's where the regular kids are .... I mean so far I've seen with my own eyes infant doing naam during amrit sanchar, a two year old who had Japji sahib kant, four year old who had more knowledge About Guru Granth Sahib ji than me (not that it is really a measure) a 11 year who completed sehaj paath ...2 year old doing kirtan the list goes on

chalo that's where the regular kids are .... I mean so far I've seen with my own eyes infant doing naam during amrit sanchar, a two year old who had Japji sahib kant, four year old who had more knowledge About Guru Granth Sahib ji than me (not that it is really a measure) a 11 year who completed sehaj paath ...2 year old doing kirtan the list goes on

Wow!!!! I never knew this, that's really great!! Chalo, it is nice to know that there are some children that are of higher avastas than their mums and dads at least, in our quam!