How Badal Took Over Akal Takht?

Guest Jacfsing2

Not that I will pretend to understand this odd behaviour or what they are trying to achieve, but has anyone bothered to confront them?

They're very dangerous people. Plus, they are well-connected and have the backing of the wider community. You know how it is, anyone were to dare flag any such issues and the accuser would be accused of slander, ruining reputations, etc. Best to observe from afar and hope Waheguru does the needful when the time is appropriate.

Leaving marinated birds outside peoples' houses? Those are the most underwhelming sociopaths I've ever heard of.

It's more about intent, as stupid (and wasteful!) as leaving a marinated bird outside seems to us, to these people's minds they are imagining all sorts of magical, dark forces being manipulated for their whims.

I'm shocked that foxes didn't get to the birds myself.

And don't get sociopaths mixed up with psychopaths. Two different things (although they do overlap).

Guest Jacfsing2

Probably helping people out in time for Christmas; reduce cooking times and all that. They shouldn't do such seva in a gupt mannner.

Who just gives a dead bird as a present? Also how would anyone know if such a gift is safe especially if they are attempting to be popular. (And that's coming from someone who is lenient on Jhatka.) Plus why not do Sewa in gupt.

They're very dangerous people. Plus, they are well-connected and have the backing of the wider community. You know how it is, anyone were to dare flag any such issues and the accuser would be accused of slander, ruining reputations, etc. Best to observe from afar and hope Waheguru does the needful when the time is appropriate.

Being accused of slander when untrue or being slandered is good for you...washes away sins.

Nindo Nindo mo ko lok Nindo :biggrin2:

Probably helping people out in time for Christmas; reduce cooking times and all that. They shouldn't do such seva in a gupt mannner.

Leh eh kida Di seva a? Kukri margeyi te Mircha nal sajake, upar biskey busky dolke kise de garden ch sitni, pakhand a. And being Gursikhs how do they have the guts to touch it and the alcohol? Obviously they are not Gursikhs then, but fake.

It's more about intent, as stupid (and wasteful!) as leaving a marinated bird outside seems to us, to these people's minds they are imagining all sorts of magical, dark forces being manipulated for their whims.

I'm shocked that foxes didn't get to the birds myself.

And don't get sociopaths mixed up with psychopaths. Two different things (although they do overlap).

Yes that's what my relatives think, it's a sad situation to be in.

Who just gives a dead bird as a present? Also how would anyone know if such a gift is safe especially if they are attempting to be popular. (And that's coming from someone who is lenient on Jhatka.) Plus why not do Sewa in gupt.

Lol@ why not do the seva in Gupt.

He is agent of Indian Govt and their agencies. Not for nothing has he been CM of Punjab for so long.

He was hand in glove with Govt but pretended to be Panthic earlier, incited many Sikhs but also got Govt to attack Darbar Sahib. He continues to play double games skilfully.

Govt had in return rewarded him with control over Akal Takht.

Though our voters are also at fault for voting for him (either due to caste or false assumption that Akalis are Panthic or in pure of booze and drugs) but someone told me that it is agencies that ensure he mostly wins no matter what. Punjab elections are not exactly a fair process. Agencies have big role in who gets to rule here.

Badal clan has been given all sorts of control in Punjab,Sikh institutions are only one of them. Industry, cable TV, jobs, education etc all controlled by the clan.