Half Hindu-Half Sikh Families?

SeekerKaur

Guest Jacfsing2

Sikhi of course did not come from Hinduism, but besides our Guru Sahibs, the Sikhs did come from Hinduism Kaur ji.

How do you know most of them were from Hindu background? (Many might have been)

Sikhi of course did not come from Hinduism, but besides our Guru Sahibs, the Sikhs did come from Hinduism Kaur ji.

Kaur ji I am not insulting Devi Devtas in any way, as I have mentioned before they are obviously more pure than most humans. I was just saying if we can ask for help from other humans, then why not them when they do not mind? If it is okay for us to hire tutors etc, why can't we just ask a devta for gyan about whatever subject we are studying instead?? I know this seems like B.S. to you and maybe others, but those Gods are here to help those who ask. I know you will say we can turn to Sri Vaheguru ji for gyan/anything, but that does not mean we are chalak if we ask for help from a God sent tutor or a God sent Goddess.

I don't think when people go to the Mandir for only namashkar they would take an Aarti thaali with an jyot on the thaali Kaur ji. While I agree there are people as you describe, there are also people as I describe.

jkvlondon ji, I hope you have realized that Indra is an title of that position in devlok, so please do not disrespect all Indras because of one Indra.

Dear Kaur ji, I am no way telling people to start visiting Mandirs, I am just telling the truth of many Sikhs visiting those temples. You are right that all Sikhs do not visit there. That is very rude of you to question my Amrit that I have received from Sri Guru Sahib's kirpa.

No they did not come from Hinduism.

I didn't say you are insulting Devi/devtas. Read it again, I said I think you want others to insult them, so you can do your favourite dialogue "hoo haa nindiya karde".

Do what you want to do, I don't care.

And as for you making out Jkvlondon penji is disrespecting, the only disrespectful thoughts are yours at the moment, disrespecting what others say, which are as the Gurus say, so therefore you are disrespecting Gurujis words.

It's not rude of me in anything I have said to you, because I did not question you.

The problem with you is, you just don't read and try to understand anything. Read what I wrote again and tell me what I've wrote wrong when you understand what I wrote.

I feel I have not written anything that Guruji does not say and tell us themselves. I haven't even made a judgement on you. I just said it as it is, plain and clear, the Gurus teachings, so don't Kaur ji me when you can't read what I write. Kaur ji di lagdi. ?

Mere nal hi pange lendi rendi, hor koi kam ni?

You seem to come across as very rude and very defensive whenever I write Gurujis words of truth.

Par binga baal kithe sidha hunda.

The Gurus were born Sikhs straight from Waheguru they were sent as Sikhs.

From now on you can address me by simran345, thus will stop your confusion. And no need for the false ji when you don't mean it.

And to the rest of your reply:

Like I said before, hor koi kam ni tanu, pasaad paun tho bina.

Why are you even bringing up their backgrounds? Because of the word Hindu? ?

When the Gurus themselves had no interest in the background they were born into but humanity, why are you so adamant to state that?

It doesn't make them that background, they cut off all links with background, only the light of God shone through them.

To the rest of your reply: Whatever. You're off your rocker ?

I was talking about the followers Simran Kaur ji, not about our Sri Guru Sahib jis. Who says that the ji doesn't mean anything for me?? Why wouldn't anyone address a fellow singhni with a ji.

But all followers are not from Hindu backgrounds. Good to see you are able to convey respect.