From Sant To Bhai?

guptsinghji

Guest Jacfsing2

How comes Dhadrianwale is now called with the title 'Bhai' instead of 'Sant'

I have noticed this hapening since Daduwal has requested the title sant to be taken off his name?

All Dhadrianwales Facebook pages etc have changed to Bhai

I think it's a controversy which happened when Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale was younger which many people still hold a grudge over, (despite the Panth has forgiven him), on him accepting Mehta Tekhs to himself, (I don't know if it's true or not, but it was a very popular rumour). Also another part of this controversy was he was some false holy man who took people's money, (This has since been proven wrong), regardless whether we call him Sant or Bhai he still has been blessed to do Sewa of assisting people in finding Guru Sahib.

I think it's a controversy which happened when Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale was younger which many people still hold a grudge over, (despite the Panth has forgiven him), on him accepting Mehta Tekhs to himself, (I don't know if it's true or not, but it was a very popular rumour). Also another part of this controversy was he was some false holy man who took people's money, (This has since been proven wrong), regardless whether we call him Sant or Bhai he still has been blessed to do Sewa of assisting people in finding Guru Sahib.

It's not a rumour its a fact the videos of Dhadrianwale are still widely available on youtube where he is sitting on a raised stage wearing a kalgi on his dastaar allowing a queue of people to matha tekh to him and giving him gifts while he talks on a mobile phone , many of these people are buzurag old people.

It's not a rumour its a fact the videos of Dhadrianwale are still widely available on youtube where he is sitting on a raised stage wearing a kalgi on his dastaar allowing a queue of people to matha tekh to him and giving him gifts while he talks on a mobile phone , many of these people are buzurag old people.

Our bazurgs are notorious for being gullible and ignorant of everything - it was hardly some Machiavellian undertaking on the part of the young Dhadrianwale to get those fools to bow before him. They should be just as ashamed of themselves and their pitiful behavior as Bhai Sahib should be for having accepted it.