Why Lack Of Sikh In Boxing Mma An Other Combat Sports

sikhstudent99

the most flesh and bone browth occurs in infanthood in the first year and breastmilk is only 6% protein ....humans never lay down at a faster rate than then so protein requirements are often overstated to sell supplements ...just like meds are sold on fears of epidemics of illness.... don't fall for the hype .

So now challenging theories whether protein is required or not ? The fact is a kid that has good genetics to be a good athlete require protein rich diet to be on the top. If his/her day to day requirements are not fulfilled then don't expect him to be a world leader.

BTW have you read above article about Susheel kumar , he did not like to eat eggs for ethical reasons but have to repair his injured muscles on prescription of doctors.

Wats ur obsession with muslims and tapping up r girls? Also who told u so many r in MMA? Alot of sikhs r in it too. U opened so many of these bloody topics, its gettin annoying.

Not obsession but it has bin an issue since the 80's of sikh girls being sexually attacked by muslims

In the forum if you read the comments many muslims are taking up combat training at a young age an there are three times as many muslims in uk

More sikhs need to put there kids in combat training

They already do this, lions mma is one example.

Why kash gill ? Just because he's Indian ? Sikhs should try and learn from the best teachers available. This is why Maharajah Ranjit Singh hired European generals and had various ethnic races in his army . he didn't exclusively use Sikhs.

Did i say sikhs shojkd learn from kash gill cause he is indian

Kash gill comes from a sikh background so good gym to start with when gurdwaras partner with combat gyms

an is a three time world kick boxing champ an was top ten pound for pound fighters thays why it would be good for.gurdwaras to partner with his gym

An damn right sikhs should learn from the best regardless of there religous national background

Desi diet is one of the worst in the world why india pakistan bangledesh sri lanka stink at sports

Sikhs have the best genes with one of the worst diets

But proper diet an training an few sikhs have shown what they can do

Bc canada the province has 3 percent sikh population with majority of population being european in bc an just bc sikhs alone have dominated wrestling an other physically demanding sports at the national level not just winning provincial titles but national titles an the bc sikh community makes up less then one percent of canada population

I am talking about the province of bc

An bc is only province were sikhs are put into sports at young age with proper training at the same rate as white kids

Yet the sikh kids dominate in these physically demanding sports

Winning national karate weight lifting wrestling titles with many young sikh ice hockey coming up

Arjun bhullar top heavyweight free style wrestler in canada from bc

shaun dhillon top karate fighter an national champion from bc

Kultar gill former national kickboxong champ bc

An list goes on what would happen if sikhs startes learning an applying proper healthy diets an training across the world

Desi diet is one of the worst in the world why india pakistan bangledesh sri lanka stink at sports

Sikhs have the best genes with one of the worst diets

But proper diet an training an few sikhs have shown what they can do

Bc canada the province has 3 percent sikh population with majority of population being european in bc an just bc sikhs alone have dominated wrestling an other physically demanding sports at the national level not just winning provincial titles but national titles an the bc sikh community makes up less then one percent of canada population

I am talking about the province of bc

An bc is only province were sikhs are put into sports at young age with proper training at the same rate as white kids

Yet the sikh kids dominate in these physically demanding sports

Winning national karate weight lifting wrestling titles with many young sikh ice hockey coming up

Arjun bhullar top heavyweight free style wrestler in canada from bc

shaun dhillon top karate fighter an national champion from bc

Kultar gill former national kickboxong champ bc

An list goes on what would happen if sikhs startes learning an applying proper healthy diets an training across the world

what happened before , they would become world beaters , if we took seriously the bibek that Guru ji gave us for our lives , there would be nothing to stop us.

I agree but it's more complicated with girls: give them a little slap when they act up growing up, and they could grow up to be a stripper or something in revenge.

I don't agree fully , because if we bring them up with the right mentality i.e. teach them with love and the truth then they will not rebel .... no need they will know who truly 'loves' them

I don't agree fully , because if we bring them up with the right mentality i.e. teach them with love and the truth then they will not rebel .... no need they will know who truly 'loves' them

Well I think more women need to contribute to the debate about how to raise daughters. Frankly I think a lot of apnay (and apneean for that matter) are clueless in this area and it shows in our society.

I've just had a niece, shes's the first girl born in the immediate family for decades - seriously. Just been having boys mainly. New ish to deal with, especially being in a sullah dominated area.

At least she'll have some clued up elders I guess.