Prophecy : Na Rahey Eesa Na Moosa

WaljinderSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

isn't Israel the aggressor in the middle east?

They are all bad, (Israel was just the last land in the Middle East to be involved). Don't Jews believe that their messiah was suppose to create Israel?

Yes, but the Palestinians are hardly angels either, and the people of the West refuse to accept this.

I sympathize with the Israelis to an extent. Of course they're going to be on-edge when they're a country of some 8 million Jews, among the last remaining vanguards of their ancient faith, completely surrounded and hopelessly outnumbered by hostile Muslims smack bang in the middle of the Islamic heartland.

Issues of piousness and spirituality aside (i.e. behaving in a manner that could be described as 'godly', i.e. beyond reproach even in the face of provocation), would we do any different if our homeland was encircled by aggressive states wishing our destruction? Of course, I don't fully believe the Western hype about those "evil Muslims" wanting to annihilate Israel at the first opportunity, but there's definitely a heck of a lot of resentment based on their very existence. The Israeli's don't help matters at all, and it is quite disturbing to see how they've got the United States on a leash in so many varied and interesting ways, lol, but aside from dismantling their entire country and giving it back to those who claim it belongs to them, what should they do but defend themselves?

I think in hadits of muslim it is said that everyone will become muslim (jews,christians). Muslins says that they are the true belivers of jesus and mosa and christians and jews are now the followers of devil.

funny thing is they rely on Isa and Musa to justify their religion ...logically speaking if you are now saying that Isa's religion is corrupt as well as Musa's then what does that make you ? Also Ka-aba was never built by Abraham or Ishmael that is a fairy tale as Abraham never left Hebron but died in that region

funny thing is they rely on Isa and Musa to justify their religion ...logically speaking if you are now saying that Isa's religion is corrupt as well as Musa's then what does that make you ? Also Ka-aba was never built by Abraham or Ishmael that is a fairy tale as Abraham never left Hebron but died in that region

According to quran all other religions which came before islam were corrupted by devil and only islam is free for corruption. and also religion which came after islam came to corrupt islam.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it’s 2020 now and we’re facing a grave crisis all over the world & i just read this post, is it real? 

i saw stuff about it but all i can see is Rampal. 

is it written in gurbani (guru granth sahib ji) if yes then on which page of it? 

kindly revert i am so eager to search about it

• 4 weeks later...